Senton Just picked up a Senton 6s used like new.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
I’m thinking about turning this into a monster truck. Anyone here done this? I’m also gonna grab the red Senton body too. I’m not sure when it’s going to arrive. I’m hoping by the end of next week. I can’t believe I’m getting a 6s Arrma!! ?

Nice, congratulations, one great thing about arrmas is that the 6s model parts can be switch about. I have a typhon which I trugified. Here a link to that thread https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/trugified-typhon-in-bash-mode.8328/ Lots of info on that mod. It would be very similar with the senton. To make it into a monster truck will be a little more involved with changing the arms, towers, shock and I’m sure a few other things.

Nice, congratulations, one great thing about arrmas is that the 6s model parts can be switch about. I have a typhon which I trugified. Here a link to that thread https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/trugified-typhon-in-bash-mode.8328/ Lots of info on that mod. It would be very similar with the senton. To make it into a monster truck will be a little more involved with changing the arms, towers, shock and I’m sure a few other things.
Sweet!...,,,perfect thanks. I’ll check it out ?

Slap on some hot racing 5mm extensions and you can run 2.8 wheels and tires for 1/10 mt's. I have the setup and love it for bashing.

Attachments

• IMG_20190615_140043.jpg
    IMG_20190615_140043.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 59
Slap on some hot racing 5mm extensions and you can run 2.8 wheels and tires for 1/10 mt's. I have the setup and love it for bashing.
That’s perfect! Kinda what I’m looking for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back