Kraton Just purchased a new Kraton V2 off massdrop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegriffin84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
I own an Arrma Big Rock. Just purchased a Kraton V2 off massdrop for $409 total with free shipping. I am wanting my wife to join the hobby with me. I let her drive my big rock a few times and she did pretty well. That being said, is there a way that I can limit the max speed or max throttle of the Kraton? I would like to reduce max throttle to say 25 or 50 percent of max and then slowly increase it as she gets better with the truck. I know there are some settings that are adjustable on the esc and the controller. What are my options? Thanks guys and gals.

Run it on 3s...
I own an Arrma Big Rock. Just purchased a Kraton V2 off massdrop for $409 total with free shipping. I am wanting my wife to join the hobby with me. I let her drive my big rock a few times and she did pretty well. That being said, is there a way that I can limit the max speed or max throttle of the Kraton? I would like to reduce max throttle to say 25 or 50 percent of max and then slowly increase it as she gets better with the truck. I know there are some settings that are adjustable on the esc and the controller. What are my options? Thanks guys and gals.

Love that idea.... Are there any negatives to doing that? Is there anything I need to do to run it on one battery? I am assuming I will need a jumper of some kind for the other plug. If you can point me in the right direction that would be great!!!! Thanks for the help.

Love that idea.... Are there any negatives to doing that? Is there anything I need to do to run it on one battery? I am assuming I will need a jumper of some kind for the other plug. If you can point me in the right direction that would be great!!!! Thanks for the help.
Assuming that it is new it should have the loop connector in the box to run it off one battery. It will look like the image below.
upload_2017-8-25_14-22-18.jpeg

I was reading the arrma kraton spec page, and it says it runs on 4 or 6s. No 5s... Says nothing about 3s. If its just the escs lvc options, turn esc to nimh mode and install an lva...

Read the manual. You can limit the throttle EPA (End Point Adjustment) on the transmitter.

Another option is to put a piece of foam behind the throttle/trigger on the remote, so its travel is limited to half throttle. Just use a little 2 sided tape to hold it there. Easy to take off when not needed and no need to worry about the ESC or anything else while using it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back