Outcast Just purchased and Outcast!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bengaltiger14

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Nero
I currently own the Granite BLX and the Nero 6s with diff. brains. I've been yearning for another 1/8th scale RC because I swear my Nero breaks every time I take it for a spin!! After weeks of debating between purchasing the Kraton or the Outcast, I decided on the Outcast!!! So excited!!! I will probably own a Kraton in the next 6 months or so anyways!!!

The Out Cast will not disappoint! I've has mine for about a week now (my first rc truck) and it is a blast!!!
Had my first wreck, did at least three cartwheels. It landed on its tires and just kept going!
No damage at all!
This thing is insane as far as power goes!
Good luck and HAVE fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great to hear!! Every time my Nero does cartwheels, one of the suspensions arms snap, driveshaft pins, etc... I guess that is because it is so freaking heavy!

Well, the "Outcast" I ordered arrived on Friday and it was a Traxxas Bigfoot. Tower hobbies sent the wrong item. Pissed.

I'm refusing to send the Bigfoot back and demanding the Outcast I ordered be overnighted. They are to get back to me by the end if the day tomorrow.

I own several Arrma trucks and the Outcast is by far the funniest truck of em all. It will be worth the wait. Outcast is ridiculous . Put the 16 tooth pinion on right away. This truck will put a smile on your face for sure.

I'm not sure when I will be receiving mine. I checked the website and it says they won't be available until late April now. All of this waiting now because Tower sent me the wrong truck.

Tower is good people though it seems. I'm sure they'll make it right. As an aside, go ahead and get the stronger servo mount. It's a must have

Tower is good people though it seems. I'm sure they'll make it right. As an aside, go ahead and get the stronger servo mount. It's a must have
Where can we get an aluminium servo mount for the Outcast? Preferably in Canada if possible.

Where can we get an aluminium servo mount for the Outcast? Preferably in Canada if possible.
Yep check the Vendor Forum - GKA Customs. Greg is a good guy to deal with. I've ordered a couple servo mounts and the chassis braces for my Outcast. Here's his email [email protected]. It's referenced on the first thread after the pics of his products.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back