Kraton Just purchased kraton battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ar.kraton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
i have 2 x2s lipos 5200 mah i was running on old car the kraton is getting 15 minutes run time what do i need to buy to fix this

i have 2 x2s lipos 5200 mah i was running on old car the kraton is getting 15 minutes run time what do i need to buy to fix this
Jam it often could get less runtime. Glide around and take it easy maybe more. 15 minutes sounds good to me. What are you looking to fix?

Jam it often could get less runtime. Glide around and take it easy maybe more. 15 minutes sounds good to me. What are you looking to fix?
Longer run time I keep seeing people posting about 30-45 min run times

Brushed motors get more. All about how much you hammer it. Honestly, 15 minutes is fair and what I get on my 5000 mah packs and 20 minutes is beyond expectation for me.
Might need a new lipo or two so you can keep on bashing.

Longer run time I keep seeing people posting about 30-45 min run times
30-40 runtimes just means another pack to run. You would have to double the size and weight of your current packs to run that long. That’s gonna kill the performance and handling. Not to mention the extra weight will break more stuff.

If you want 30-40 mins of runtime, buy more lipos. This keeps the weight down, allows your electronics to cool off while swapping packs, and just as much fun.

Thanks... I mean it ....so 15 20 minute run times is normal? My 2wd 1/10 scale would last an hour on single pack. So the fix to my problem is more packs???? :)

Thanks... I mean it ....so 15 20 minute run times is normal? My 2wd 1/10 scale would last an hour on single pack. So the fix to my problem is more packs???? :)
15 mins is pretty average. Not super long or super short. Most people get 15-20 mins of hard driving per pack. You can drive moderately for a longer span if that’s your style.

Nah just new to 1/8 th scale and went from bashing 1/10 scale on 2s lasting 45 to hour so 15 minutes was a shock I thought something was wrong. But if it's normal and I just need more packs i wont complain thank you all for the hasty replies

Nah just new to 1/8 th scale and went from bashing 1/10 scale on 2s lasting 45 to hour so 15 minutes was a shock I thought something was wrong. But if it's normal and I just need more packs i wont complain thank you all for the hasty replies
Bash on brother ??

The most I have ever gotten out of a 5200mah 2s lipo in any of my 1:10 scales was about 30 min and that was in my Team Associated RC10B2, so I am tossing out the BS flag on the hour of bashing, unless you were just piddling around the entire time.

The most I have ever gotten out of a 5200mah 2s lipo in any of my 1:10 scales was about 30 min and that was in my Team Associated RC10B2, so I am tossing out the BS flag on the hour of bashing, unless you were just piddling around the entire time.
Well since it was under geared and my actual statement was 45 min to an hour on a 2wd with a low kv motor which is not super fast I can agree with it not a full hour
Well since it was under geared and my actual statement was 45 min to an hour on a 2wd with a low kv motor which is not super fast I can agree with it not a full hour
The car doesn't even hit 25 mph

The car doesn't even hit 25 mph
That explains a lot.

That explains a lot.
I maybe new to this but I learned quick when I spent a ton of money and didnt get results i wanted so I spent more and got a bigger better truck and was confused about the dramatic run time difference but now I know it's normal for a car that size .

15 to 20 minutes is what I get out of my 5200 mah pack in my Kraton. More lipos would be the answer as others have mentioned.
Yeah that's the main thing I keep hearing I may lower pinion gear to keep motor heat down but I'm already looking Into some more 4s lipo possibly 6 but honestly 4s is a huge step up from 2s I was running so I may stay at 4 for a while

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back