Felony Just scored Felony rear tires!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rsrmike

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I LOVE my local hobby shop! After ruining (bending) my rear wheels and getting depressed because I couldn't buy any, I reached out to the awesome ladies that run my local shop and asked if I could switch out my (cosmetically fine but ruined) rear wheels/tires for the ones on their display and they said yes! ❤️❤️❤️

16005313440986061330644159713525.jpg

I LOVE my local hobby shop! After ruining (bending) my rear wheels and getting depressed because I couldn't buy any, I reached out to the awesome ladies that run my local shop and asked if I could switch out my (cosmetically fine but ruined) rear wheels/tires for the ones on their display and they said yes! ❤❤❤

View attachment 100622
Wow that’s what I call service. How about we name them so we can give them some appreciation ????

I LOVE my local hobby shop! After ruining (bending) my rear wheels and getting depressed because I couldn't buy any, I reached out to the awesome ladies that run my local shop and asked if I could switch out my (cosmetically fine but ruined) rear wheels/tires for the ones on their display and they said yes! ❤❤❤

View attachment 100622
What did she place on the display model?

In three battery packs , you prolly be looking like the rest of us , I talked to a tech at horizon today , he said they be in by end of this month and another delivery at the end of October , all I need now is a orange felony , horizon don't take pay pal , nobody else is getting them till December !! Wow ! I guess I'll go back to working on the raminator RC max motor prepwork , it's available in October , so , I'll let the felony project alone for a while I geuss DAMIT !

i am using some of my old traxxas fronts on my felony they are 1/8 scale rustler tires on the front close but no perfect match and some 1/8 on the rear from my old pile of unused tires, i don't know what they were for but you can bash but not go crazy, what's a guy to do when you cant get tires?, shame on arrma, shame,shame, shame i'm switchen out my rear diff for the front diff and using kraton hub carriers on the rear on my felony, with a 3 mm spacer on the rear axle ,proline is coming out with avenger hp tires hope they will work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back