Granite Just sharing my rides...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy470105

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
Here are my Armma 3S's... My Granite was my first getting back into the hobby... It's been a learning experience. Have gone through a few motors, a few sets of shocks, shock towers, and plenty of spur gears. The only real upgrades on the Granite are the aluminum shocks, Duratrax Lockups, a few shells ( one I put lights on, the others have been torn apart from bad driving and bad landings.)
The Typhon is totally stock. But had to rebuild the stripped differential, and I have been playing with different pinion gears. Since I primarily only drive it in the street (as I don't have much time to go to the track and hard to find a good bashing spot here in Boynton Beach). So I have been playing with different size pinions and metal spur gears just for speed runs.
I plan on doing some more upgrades to both, but I am still learning. So thank you for this forum, between this forum and youtube I would really have no idea how to fix these things.
I am thinking of going bigger with my next car, but don't know if I want to go street with the Felony or stay off-road and got for a 6S Kraton or Typhon.
20210715_193254.jpg

20210715_193328.jpg

20210715_193311.jpg

Cool granite!
It's so weird seeing it without it's body cracked in the back
That's just one out of the 3... My green one has the lights on it and it a little cracked up, but my orange body has duct tape holding it all together... Ha Ha

Good stuff. Go with the Kraton since you already have a Typhon :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back