Just some a different built mojaves from dfw....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Typholim

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Hey guys haven't been on for a while but just threw this mojave togther with 1/5 grps and shot some pics... seen a few done loved the look.... I have two of these things and both are built completly different ways... (as you can see in the pics...) but the things you can do with them is amazing... enjoy the pics... my views of a mojave.... would love any feed back... what mojave street build is your fav? whitch one would you put your money on???:cigar:
D1A667E5-CD15-4AA1-BDD7-62B9576259AF.JPG
mojave3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys...!! So here is some details on both just lmk what you would like pics of.... (y)

*1st verson is in the pic*
~Limitless/typhon Based Mojave~
(CODE NAME: TyMoPhoLim) ......side effect include :joyful:

-Limitless front and rear end
-V1 OEM Mojave Chassis
-PPS motor mount
-Hot Racing Motor/Diff brace
-2700KV TP long can w/ Castle MM8
- Bitty Body Designs Body (Candy Purple)
-Limitless GPM upper front bulk head
-Fast Eddy's Bering kit
-Deanodized/hand polished shocks/shock towers/steering)
-OEM Center diff w/ GP6 gears Million diff fluid
-OEM Front and Rear diff w/ GP6 gears Million in front/500,000 in rear diff
-Custom F1 rear guide light
-Avid 1/8 buggy wing buttons
-Bitty Body Clear 1/8 Wing
-Xtreeme RC Carbon Fiber limitless wing plates
-Custom 3D printed MSrc rear wing block (to hold the limitless wing arms w/o having to have it bolted to the areo like it it would be OEM)
-1/8 GRPs S2

Not pictured.... (have pics if you like to see)
*2nd Version* (how it is currently)

-RPM Typhon Wing arms
-Custom Typhon bodies (3)
-Typhon wing mounts
-Cutsom J Concepts 2012 IFMAR Worlds Body w/QR code
-Matrix/BSR Foams (2x pink/purple)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
~Mojave "street" build~ :watching:
(CODE NAME: your moms taxi)

-Just Bash it RC square hub adapters (these guys are the greatest!!)
-Replaced Droop Screws w/ Traxxas 4x20 (longer w/button head)
-OEM Rebuilt Center diff w/ GP6 gears Million diff fluid
-OEM Front Diff w/ GP6 gears OEM diff fluid
-OEM rebuilt Rear Diff w/ GP6 gears 85,000 Diff fluid
-1650KV HobbyKing Rocket "mid" can
-HobbyWing Max 5 ESC
-Typhon OEM front upper & lower arms
-Typhon OEM dog bones
-Kraton OEM front upper turn buckles/w Mojave ball joints
-1:5 GRP P3 (medium)

Running both on 6s right now but both are capable of going 8s at anytime.... just haven't had a need to.... yet.... :bored:

Im still messing with the mojave street build.... i built that other one about 2 years ago and it jus works... but i already had the adapters and some used GRPs on order.... and i just messed up the hub of one of my newer oem tires and i was like f it..... it sucks cause i had a roller i found for 100 bucks right when that happen... it was a complete slider just need some TLC.... cleaned it... fixed it... threw my old mojave set up.... max 5 (set up to run in a boat....) esc and hobby wing 2250 motor....) up in there and sold it.... i kinda wish i would have kept it becuase now i want another one becuse i don't think im going to bring this one back to dirt lol.... and i need one for dirt.... but drag racing and street stuff always pulls me back to pretty much anything RC i do lol.... But i have some homies that are doing theres so there will be some more of us out here in DFW with Mojave street trucks w/5GRP so more pics coming soon... :shifty:

Last edited:
Nice feature photography, looks cool!
thanks... just started shooting pics with my D40 series Nikon... still learning.... been waiting for a nice day out here in dallas but its been raining and when its not im at work ugh lol....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back