Talion Just stripped my grub screw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice the yellow handle.. chrome vandium.junk china tool.could that be the reason why he stripped the grub screw or is that why he can't get it out? Either way junk it and buy real American tools.

Sad how china makes the handle better than the actual bit it actually holds 😆
Actually the yellow handle is a large flat head screwdriver I used to pry the last of the dead pinion off of the motor shaft..!! I didn't use any American tools whatsoever 😉

Actually the yellow handle is a large flat head screwdriver I used to pry the last of the dead pinion off of the motor shaft..!! I didn't use any American tools whatsoever 😉
Ik you didn't .that's why you had problems with stripped grub..and I'm sure the grub screw was from china also.. American steel don't strip easy unless it's messed with .you said you rounded off the grub screw head.that prooves that it's a junk grub screw also including your screw driver.id seriously invest some hard earned money on American steel tools..

Ik you didn't .that's why you had problems with stripped grub..and I'm sure the grub screw was from china also.. American steel don't strip easy unless it's messed with .you said you rounded off the grub screw head.that prooves that it's a junk grub screw also including your screw driver.id seriously invest some hard earned money on American steel tools..
do you mean MIP tools by any chance

I'm mean what I said..buy tools that are( Made in America)
Most of the times people strip or round off the hex or any other type of screw is because they are not using good tools.and the screw it self is soft white metal from china or some other country that doesn't use hardened steel.even if your using a good u.s.a tool you can still strip the grub screw or any other screw if it's made of cheap material..it's not a hard concept to understand..not sure how else to say this ..

Last edited:

Most of the times people strip or round off the hex or any other type of screw is because they are not using good tools.and the screw it self is soft white metal from china or some other country that doesn't use hardened steel.even if your using a good u.s.a tool you can still strip the grub screw or any other screw if it's made of cheap material..it's not a hard concept to understand..not sure how else to say this ..
what make are these tools so I can get me some

what make are these tools so I can get me som

what make are these tools so I can get me some .

what make are these tools so I can get me some
If you go on the web .just Google American tool company's..I worked in a body shop for 14 years and I have snap on and Mac tools..all made in u.s.a. there are a lot of other good American made tools company's but becarefull that those company's make there tools in the u.s.a .some have started to buy tools from china . so just make sure it says made in the u.s.a ok 🤟
If you go on the web .just Google American tool company's..I worked in a body shop for 14 years and I have snap on and Mac tools..all made in u.s.a. there are a lot of other good American made tools company's but becarefull that those company's make there tools in the u.s.a .some have started to buy tools from china . so just make sure it says made in the u.s.a ok 🤟china makes cheap metal ..over the years working on cars ik a Toyota and Hondas motor last longer before the body does.the body rusts fast because it's thin garbage metal.not like Ford or Chevy or dodge.

If you go on the web .just Google American tool company's..I worked in a body shop for 14 years and I have snap on and Mac tools..all made in u.s.a. there are a lot of other good American made tools company's but becarefull that those company's make there tools in the u.s.a .some have started to buy tools from china . so just make sure it says made in the u.s.a ok 🤟
China and other similar country's are all about quantity and not so much quality..I can't say everything they make is bad but when it comes to tools let's face it U.S.A is on top.there are other countries that make great tools also..swiss and Germany are just some to mention.
China and other similar country's are all about quantity and not so much quality..I can't say everything they make is bad but when it comes to tools let's face it U.S.A is on top.there are other countries that make great tools also..swiss and Germany are just some to mention.
Ever heard of a Swiss army knife? They are awesome.its all about the quality of metals they use.just like aluminum.there are different grades of aluminum also..you can dress up your RC with aluminum but if you buy cheap aluminum from china you'll see the difference and feel the difference.might look good but won't last long for those who love to bash.but if you want to have a shelf queen and show it off then I'd say china aluminum is ok .why not..it's cheap and looks pretty good.china does leave a nice finish .depending exactly where it was made. I'm a speed runner only so as long as I don't smash my poop I should be ok.ik alot might say that aluminum is heavier than stock composite plastic but I can make up the difference by just upgrading other things like esc and motor .that at times compensates for the little bit of weight added..I'm not to worried about a few grams lol.i can easily achieve my goals with a few grams added🤣👍🤟

Last edited:
https://www.amazon.com/Moores-Ideal...locphy=9001797&hvtargid=pla-762596485192&th=1

689E6C55-91DA-43BC-B851-9B2A4F7824EC.png

Simply the best!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back