Typhon Just switched to arrma from traxxas. Im new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Typhon 6s
Hello everyone, i recently got a typhon 6s blx, took it for its first drive. Abaolutely lovin it. i have an infraction, but thats getting used on christmas day. I was previously a traxxas owner, had a rustler and rustler 4x4. But i love how arrma is so much tougher and bigger.
1DC0E2CC-92CA-4D6D-A092-44F5682F529E.jpeg

Attachments

• 3B491079-698D-4B7D-B9A8-856232774669.jpeg
    3B491079-698D-4B7D-B9A8-856232774669.jpeg
    491.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 229C25B7-A479-4616-825B-9CCB6F7C3ADF.jpeg
    229C25B7-A479-4616-825B-9CCB6F7C3ADF.jpeg
    514.3 KB · Views: 51
Wow this sounds a lot like my first Arrma forum post. I also was a Rustler 4x4 owner and have been eyeing Arrma for awhile. When I first saw the Notorious I was like "OK that decides it", then sold the Traxxas and bought the Notorious. Now I have the Notorious, Kraton 6s, and am ordering the Kraton 4s as well. Welcome to the Arrma family. You made a wise choice!

Wow this sounds a lot like my first Arrma forum post. I also was a Rustler 4x4 owner and have been eyeing Arrma for awhile. When I first saw the Notorious I was like "OK that decides it", then sold the Traxxas and bought the Notorious. Now I have the Notorious, Kraton 6s, and am ordering the Kraton 4s as well. Welcome to the Arrma family. You made a wise choice!
Did the same ?

Welcome to the Arrma Forum family @Colinwarburton! Typhon was a great first choice but the addiction is real, and more Arrma's are likely in your future.???

Welcome, we have a lot of new members popping up in the Aarmy. I imagine you've already seen vids from @rcdude81 on YouTube that show just how tough that little buggy can be. ?
Oh yes! That inspired me to go to arrma just seeing how tough it is. Changed it all for me
Welcome to the Arrma Forum family @Colinwarburton! Typhon was a great first choice but the addiction is real, and more Arrma's are likely in your future.???
I already have an infraction, but cant use it till christmas ?
Oh yes! That inspired me to go to arrma just seeing how tough it is. Changed it all for me

I have an infraction too. but cant use it till christmas ?

Welcome aboard @Colinwarburton . (y)

time to swap the deans and traxxas battery connectors.
I was thinking the same when I spotted those.
@Colinwarburton you're best off changing the deans plugs to something more suitable like XT90 or EC5 for running 6S. The deans plugs with continued use could get very hot as they're not really up to 6S power.
They can also be prone to coming unplugged during hard landings etc. Up to you though. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back