Kraton Just the begining of my Kraton 6s EXB build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So far just an plan old K6 EXB with the stock Motor and ESC out of my Felony. I have this Mojave body for my future Kraton XL "Monster Mojave" build.

20211211_173903.jpg

20211211_155334.jpg

The IC5's need to go bye bye!

Yes...it does. Why I asked. I have seen the vets post that here a lot so others can chime in. Basically, this too much voltage on 6S with an adapter can melt that connection\adapter. Cool for smaller 2S rigs, etc...but you want to change the connection on the battery or ESC...will be best.

Yes...it does. Why I asked. I have seen the vets post that here a lot so others can chime in. Basically, this too much voltage on 6S with an adapter can melt that connection\adapter. Cool for smaller 2S rigs, etc...but you want to change the connection on the battery or ESC...will be best.
I'll get to it. Just did a very light run with it to test it out. Maybe ran it for 5-10 minutes in the dark. Not even full throttle run. I was going to do more but it rained the next two days and now I am on my way to Costa Rica for a month for a holiday vacation!
What!? Mohave xl.. Bout to look this up!!🤯
Here is one someone did with an Infraction body. That was actually my first choice but the Mojave body came with trade I made for the truck so that one is first. Should be sick.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1639522898879.jpg
    FB_IMG_1639522898879.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I'll get to it. Just did a very light run with it to test it out. Maybe ran it for 5-10 minutes in the dark. Not even full throttle run. I was going to do more but it rained the next two days and now I am on my way to Costa Rica for a month for a holiday vacation!

Here is one someone did with an Infraction body. That was actually my first choice but the Mojave body came with trade I made for the truck so that one is first. Should be sick.
Enjoy the vacation!!

Quick question for the forum, I'm able to connect the XT 90 ( car) and IC5 ( battery) directly. I'm planning on swapping the car side plugs to IC5's however. These are in my Neros. Is this bad?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back