Just wanna say thanks!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
You guys are great! Nearly every time I post a “WTB” thread you guys deliver. So I thought It would be the right thing to say thank you and I appreciate your efforts by helping me source the components I needed.

most recent shouts go to adidas and hammer. This is what makes this forum great. Again thank you ?

more builds are on the way and I’ll be begging again ?

WTB = Willing to Buy
WTB = Willing to Buy

You guys are great! Nearly every time I post a “WTB” thread you guys deliver. So I thought It would be the right thing to say thank you and I appreciate your efforts by helping me source the components I needed.

most recent shouts go to adidas and hammer. This is what makes this forum great. Again thank you ?

Very welcome!! Just trying to hold the standard these Forum members seems to set!! ? :D

Maybe I've got the Carowner virus...???? either that or I've been painting too much..?
I bet you were a tippex thinner/glue sniffer back in the day ?

I don't know how much I've contributed to any of your WTB threads but If I have I accept your thank you's and PayPal!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

I don't know how much I've contributed to any of your WTB threads but If I have I accept your thank you's and PayPal!:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Everyone in general are a huge help here. Whether it was my threads or not. Everyone is part of that helping equation ?

I’ll check my PayPal history shortly ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back