Typhon Just wanted to boost this company bearingscanada.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelander

Frankenstein 3S
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Typhon 3s
This company has every bearing on planet earth it seems. You can choose stainless, ceramic. They have everything. I got motor bearings for the 3S blx motor that has two different sizes from them and shipping was fast. Their customer service is awesome.
I just got the thrust bearing for the 3S slipper a set of 2 for 10 CAD plus shipping. They have an American counterpart. Bearingsdirect.com

If you make an order for multiple units it takes away some of the sting of the shipping cost and I can't speak to the location and service for the american version but the canadian one is in ontario in Woodbridge and I got my stuff in 2 days. They're awesome.

Good info. But I’m a creature of habit and prefer to stick to companies which have proven themselves over time.

They have an RC car section too, cool.
Yeah the website can be navigated by hobby or by like type and so on. I found I had to scroll through lots of thrust bearing pages to find the correct size but it was there. Using miniature in the search function seems to help.
But yes. They even have bearing organized by company: associated, axial blah blah was what I saw

Great find bro. It’s about time we can get our own homegrown solutions!

Bearingscanada is owned by VXB bearings, headquartered in Anaheim California. I used to buy bearings from them years ago, but I find their shipping costs make them far too expensive. At least now they provide curbside pickup - they never used to.

Last edited:
This company has every bearing on planet earth it seems. You can choose stainless, ceramic. They have everything. I got motor bearings for the 3S blx motor that has two different sizes from them and shipping was fast. Their customer service is awesome.
I just got the thrust bearing for the 3S slipper a set of 2 for 10 CAD plus shipping. They have an American counterpart. Bearingsdirect.com

If you make an order for multiple units it takes away some of the sting of the shipping cost and I can't speak to the location and service for the american version but the canadian one is in ontario in Woodbridge and I got my stuff in 2 days. They're awesome.
Wow, look at all the local boys I didn't know existed on the Forum. Nice find and I work in Woodbridge, so I know what site to bookmark moving forward. Appreciate the heads up @Freelander ???

Bearingscanada is owned by VXB bearings, headquartered in Anaheim California. I used to buy bearings from them years ago, but I find their shipping costs make them far too expensive. At least now they provide curbside pickup - they never used to.
As a newbie, the bearings become overwhelming for me.
I stumbled across a vendor that met my needs. I must admit, I simply purchased the bearing based on the size. The cost was much less compared to purchasing on a Hobby specific online retailer.

The company mentioned by @Arrmature:
https://www.vxb.com/10x15-Bearing-6700ZZ-10x15x4-Shielded-p/rcb10x15-1.htm

The company I discovered: (comparing same size bearing)
https://www.acerracing.com/products/10x15mm-ball-bearing-6700-bearing

QUESTION:
Are ceramic bearings used in RCs?
-If yes, what is the advantage?

As a newbie, the bearings become overwhelming for me.
I stumbled across a vendor that met my needs. I must admit, I simply purchased the bearing based on the size. The cost was much less compared to purchasing on a Hobby specific online retailer.

The company mentioned by @Arrmature:
https://www.vxb.com/10x15-Bearing-6700ZZ-10x15x4-Shielded-p/rcb10x15-1.htm

The company I discovered: (comparing same size bearing)
https://www.acerracing.com/products/10x15mm-ball-bearing-6700-bearing

QUESTION:
Are ceramic bearings used in RCs?
-If yes, what is the advantage?
Use the search feature for the question about ceramics. There is a ton of good info and opinion on the topic already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back