Just when I thought I was done……l

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
I got the workbench. Tools. Know how. Guidance. But then my wife said just friggin get it and that’s the LAST ONE. This will be driven on flat ground. Doing small jumps. But I don’t know anything about how to fix it, but you guys do!. My wife is a saint.

8EB61FCC-A95F-4D0B-A65B-F74B5923100C.jpeg

I SERIOUSLY need to really try and not break it. But I’m m jacked. It’s huge. 1/10, 1/8, 1/7 and now a 1/5 scale. Plus a TLR and 3S Typhon. All it cost me was a ticket to Idaho for the wife

Last edited:
Congrats! That is a very nice rig! Might want to research threads on removing the lid. Just read one the other day where evidently you need a Harvard engineering degree to pull it off.
my wife said just friggin get it and that’s the LAST ONE. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 274138

Last edited:
Might want to research threads on removing the lid. Just read one the other day where evidently you need a Harvard engineering degree to pull it off.
Just pull the two body post clips and flip the lid up. Easiest truck I own to work on.

Congrats! That is a very nice rig! Might want to research threads on removing the lid. Just read one the other day where evidently you need a Harvard engineering degree to pull it off.
Luckily I figured it out without the Harvard degree. I feel like my post about this subject was more information than was necessary... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks guys. I know the front and rear has some plastic parts that break but of course they have upgrades available. I’ve really wanted one last rig before I’m banned by the boss. Buying a Talion. Fireteam, 3S Typhon, TLR Typhon and the work bench and then a 1000 rig? I wanted one with a light kit already installed and it’s just friggin massive.

@Dan B. what am I looking at as my first upgrade? Or anyone that has one. I couldn’t afford the batteries. Lol. But I do have a couple of 3S batteries just to run it. This is pretty damn expensive addiction…. But it’s worth the money. 55th Bday present and I had to make a deal to get it. Heck…. It’s only money!

Nice score, uh she is coming back right? You didn't mention if it was a one way ticket. :ROFLMAO:
Doom…. I need a warning! I just choked on my water to avoid spitting it out on 3 32” monitors. That was funny! Round trip. I’ll probably accidentally buy another rig when she’s gone. 😂🙏🏻

One last thing. 4S batteries that won’t break the bank and fit right in. I’m looking at getting 6. Remembered my TLR ribs on 4S also. So a killer deal and will fit both rigs. First Losi

Last edited:
Doom…. I need a warning! I just choked on my water to avoid spitting it out on 3 32” monitors. That was funny!
Yea, @Doom! does that to me all the time! :ROFLMAO: 😁 ✌️

I got the workbench. Tools. Know how. Guidance. But then my wife said just friggin get it and that’s the LAST ONE. This will be driven on flat ground. Doing small jumps. But I don’t know anything about how to fix it, but you guys do!. My wife is a saint.

View attachment 274138
I SERIOUSLY need to really try and not break it. But I’m m jacked. It’s huge. 1/10, 1/8, 1/7 and now a 1/5 scale. Plus a TLR and 3S Typhon. All it cost me was a ticket to Idaho for the wife.
One word of advice is don't jump it over five feet in the air and don't run it in below 35 F temps.

Thing nose dives like no tomorrow if you're not paying attention.

Edit: @Dan B. is an expert DBXL-e crasher: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/worst-most-expensive-rc-wreck-yet….53856/
Just pull the two body post clips and flip the lid up. Easiest truck I own to work on.
Really???

I finally got my diploma from Harvard and I can finally work on the truck 🤩.

Last edited:
Oh I reached out to @Dan B. I know he’s the king of wrecking, fixing and driving this monster. I did watch AJJAMSTUDIOS about every video about this. I need battery suggestions and know not to send this one. Cracking my hubs first time is not what I’m shooing for. And it’s winter here so I’ll love staring at it…. 🤣 Thanks guys. I wanted this first but my LHS said… The EXB Talion is your “speed” and it’s big and fun. They DO know me. Now I got myself a bigin. It’s friggin huge…. and of course I’m compensating. 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back