Kraton Just won a bid on a Kraton!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vorteks
Found a Kraton on Ebay that the seller said was only ran once. It's a V1 Kraton, it has the old T connectors. I plan on changing out the electronics any way. I have a spare V2 ESC from my Senton laying around and a new Hobbywing 2200KV motor to use until i figure out what else to get for it. Either way I am excited! My fourth Arrma! I have the Outcast, Typhon and Senton already.

Found a Kraton on Ebay that the seller said was only ran once. It's a V1 Kraton, it has the old T connectors. I plan on changing out the electronics any way. I have a spare V2 ESC from my Senton laying around and a new Hobbywing 2200KV motor to use until i figure out what else to get for it. Either way I am excited! My fourth Arrma! I have the Outcast, Typhon and Senton already.
Congrats! You can pick up new V2 BLX 2050KV motors super cheap on Ebay as well. I might do the Nero motor conversion in the future myself. I think you'll really happy with the Kraton-

Yeah, i was thinking about dropping a Nero motor in the Kraton. I think Rich Duperdash put a Nero motor in his.

Good deal, the T connectors are not bad, people say otherwise but I don't care.

I have used two 3S on the Talion making it 6S on T connectors (the red ones), and they get barely warm, they don't melt and power on tap.

I got only one ARRMA, the Talion, which is more than enough to my RC collection. Attached, and thats just a few as I also have the Ruslter.
club rc (2).jpg

Well guys, i got the Kraton yesterday! My only complaint is that the seller did not put it in another box with some type of cusion to protect it during shipping. It was just sent in the original box with packing tape around the edged to keep it together and the shipping info sticker on the top. But, its in one piece and i can tell they only ran it once. Few scratches on the bottom of the chasis. I'm thinking about getting the hobbywing Max8 esc and running the Nero motor in the Kraton. I thought about using th T connectors, but most of my batteries for my Arrmas have the xt-150 connectors. Going to get the GKA servo mount and RPM from bumper and rear skid for it also.

1494712855267316356890.jpg
20170513_165909.jpg

Here it is. I shall call it.......Kratos!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back