JX CLS-HV7346MG 46kg Coreless Motor Servo US Shipped fast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Looking to buy a couple of these servos that I know several of you use. Was suggested to me by @joostin420.

Any help on a store that offers US shipping? So far I'm looking at at least two weeks and hope to find some delivered sooner.

s-l1600.jpg

Looking to buy a couple of these servos that I know several of you use. Was suggested to me by @joostin420.

Any help on a store that offers US shipping? So far I'm looking at at least two weeks and hope to find some delivered sooner.

s-l1600.jpg
I'm interested in this as well. When I got mine Banggood was the only place I could really find and it took about 3 weeks for me to get it. That was a long wait while I was building my kit.

I'm interested in this as well. When I got mine Banggood was the only place I could really find and it took about 3 weeks for me to get it. That was a long wait while I was building my kit.
I've sent a message to an ebay seller to see if they can be a little more specific about delivery time.

When I used to buy quadcopter stuff from the slow boat it seemed like I'd forget how to fly by the time my gear arrived. Also often no tracking info. Hopefully the US seller I contacted at EBAY will give me hope because my new bash spot has dense grass and can't get the Noto to turn when I need it to. I can deal with it but I know stock servos won't last. Really hoping to find a tough standard servo that I won't need a cap or bec that can drop right in and handle the beatings....and won't break the bank.

Won’t see dense grass here until May :D
lol. Understood. Just need the grass cut one more time before it turns brown. I called my friend today and offered to cut it but he said his guy should be able to get it done soon. I don't mind it much but can't get a good run-up to the natural stump hill I blasted yesterday because the truck wants to bounce around too much. lol. I also need to get used to the Noto wanting to wheelie when I jam it. I should prolly work on the diffs when it gets too cold to run outside.
We don't have snow to worry about here and when it does happen every five or seven years, everybody freaks out and doesn't know how to drive or manage. lol. Hilarious really. o_O

lol. Understood. Just need the grass cut one more time before it turns brown. I called my friend today and offered to cut it but he said his guy should be able to get it done soon. I don't mind it much but can't get a good run-up to the natural stump hill I blasted yesterday because the truck wants to bounce around too much. lol. I also need to get used to the Noto wanting to wheelie when I jam it. I should prolly work on the diffs when it gets too cold to run outside.
We don't have snow to worry about here and when it does happen every five or seven years, everybody freaks out and doesn't know how to drive or manage. lol. Hilarious really. o_O
We get snow every year and people still forget how to drive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back