JX Ecoboost 36kg Servo Installation Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyykraton6s

Reaction score
Hello guys. So I recently purchased a JX Ecoboost CLS6336HV servo for my V5 Kraton. I've been trying to install it but been having constant l issues. At first the stock servo horn wasn't fitting but I was told by some helpful people here that I need to get a 25t horn since the stock one is 23t. Now that I've bought that and put it on, the steering link won't connect to it since there is no space under the horn to screw the steering link. What should I do?
I know about the Hot Racing Fixed Steering Link with the servo horn. It's just I'm in Australia and I have to order hot racing parts from overseas and they take a long time to arrive.
Do i have any other options to make it work?

Hello guys. So I recently purchased a JX Ecoboost CLS6336HV servo for my V5 Kraton. I've been trying to install it but been having constant l issues. At first the stock servo horn wasn't fitting but I was told by some helpful people here that I need to get a 25t horn since the stock one is 23t. Now that I've bought that and put it on, the steering link won't connect to it since there is no space under the horn to screw the steering link. What should I do?
I know about the Hot Racing Fixed Steering Link with the servo horn. It's just I'm in Australia and I have to order hot racing parts from overseas and they take a long time to arrive.
Do i have any other options to make it work?
Like the bolt or nut hits into the servo? Switch it around, so the head of the screw is towards the servo

Like the bolt or nut hits into the servo? Switch it around, so the head of the screw is towards the servo
Sorry I don't get what you mean. I'm taking about this steering link with the ball joint that screws into the servo horn.

20210111_095922.jpg

I am having same issue while installing a Savox servo in my Kraton 6s, with the screw head side down towards the servo, the screw rubs on the top of the servo. It is because the stock servo horn is taller. I need a 25t horn that has an offset similar to the stock horn, anyone have a solution?

see pic, the stock servo arm is on the right

29965EEB-F045-4E90-874D-CC1931519143.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back