Kraton K4S servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kimbourgh etra strong servo saver black you will have to trim a bit and rise the servo with spacers and longer screws
Kimbourgh etra strong servo saver black you will have to trim a bit and rise the servo with spacers and longer screws
so many different options on how to raise your servo...I wasn't sure which ones would work so I chose the most logical to me...I'm hoping these will work. If not can you please point me in the right direction...I have a K4S with Zoskay 25K servo ...small-servo-mounting-hardware

I never needed to raise any of my servos in any of my Arrma rigs. ??‍♂️?
I'm hoping that I don't have to either...but since this is my first RC and I've never modified a servo to fit...I thought it might be a good idea to just have something to help me. I know that I have to mod the servo shape so imma have to do some cutting of it. But Thank You for your input

I'm hoping that I don't have to either...but since this is my first RC and I've never modified a servo to fit...I thought it might be a good idea to just have something to help me. I know that I have to mod the servo shape so imma have to do some cutting of it. But Thank You for your input
I think that type of hardware comes with the servo anyways.

I think that type of hardware comes with the servo anyways.
I kind of remember when I first got the servo that it came with the horn and other hardware that I didn't need to use..but I can't find any of that for the life of me. I originally installed it with the HR Servo Saver...but that went crap after 2 runs. So now i have it with stock servo saver which has been more reliable than the HR servo saver...but I know it'll go out on me eventually...I've heard great things about the Kimbough

I kind of remember when I first got the servo that it came with the horn and other hardware that I didn't need to use..but I can't find any of that for the life of me. I originally installed it with the HR Servo Saver...but that went crap after 2 runs. So now i have it with stock servo saver which has been more reliable than the HR servo saver...but I know it'll go out on me eventually...I've heard great things about the Kimbough
I've never owned the HR saver. Too expensive. The K124 does just fine for $10.

Razor rc made a post about the kimbrough servo saver he had to raise is servo up or the servo links would be stressed and cause resistance @razorrc
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/razor-rc-kraton-4x4-4s.13752/
IMG_1759.JPG

I personally used the double of spacers

Last edited:
On the k124 which one of these is for a 25 spline?

Attachments

• 7A9B75D9-9874-4A4E-993E-698AFCF8B00A.jpeg
    7A9B75D9-9874-4A4E-993E-698AFCF8B00A.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 46
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back