Kraton K4s V1 CVD's work with the new V2 arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Just thought I would throw this out there, I bought all the v2 parts from jennys but the driveshafts have been out of stock. Yesterday I got the text alert saying they were back in stock but I saw it 10 minutes later annnnnnd they were gone again. So I went ahead and tried the V1 CVD's that I had already and yeah they don't have as much contact as they did with the V1 arms but they are working for now and hopefully for a long time 😁

Just thought I would throw this out there, I bought all the v2 parts from jennys but the driveshafts have been out of stock. Yesterday I got the text alert saying they were back in stock but I saw it 10 minutes later annnnnnd they were gone again. So I went ahead and tried the V1 CVD's that I had already and yeah they don't have as much contact as they did with the V1 arms but they are working for now and hopefully for a long time 😁

Throw up some photos when you get a chance..
Thank you.

EDE5751C-9799-426A-BB1D-A74122D5053D.jpeg

Just to update this thread. This is the truck that is running the V1 cvd with the V2 arms. It's running 6s with 6s backflips on it. Still no issues after about 10 runs but I did manage to get some V2 shafts if I ever need them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back