K6 EXB Aftermarket Dogbones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Does anyone know of all the companies that make stronger than stock K6 driveline parts?
Specifically center dogbones and rear dogbones.
And in your opinion who's got the best?

Yes mine came bowed straight out the box.. glad u reminded me cuz I hit up HH after Christmas for a pinion, screws and 2 replacement dogbones!! Gonna have to check on that I had forgotten!!
Mine are ok right now but I kinda went overkill with my tire selection so I'm not sure how they'll hold up.:eek:

Ummm off hand I want say close to 50 bucks for both center shafts and probably same for ur cvds and dog bones so for all together round 150ish. Kinda lot but haven't bent a shaft since I put them on

IIRC, the Scorched RC titanium driveshafts are a bit larger in diameter than the stock driveshafts. If anyone here is using them, did you have any issues with the driveshafts hitting the chassis braces?

I run cvds front and rear on both my Outcast and Kraton 6s EXB. You have to remove the rubber stoppers in the diff cups to run the cvds in the rear though.
Just as a heads up this is only known to work on the vehicles with long a arms like the Kraton, Outcast, Notorious and Talion. You cannot run front cvds in the rear of the Typhon 6s or Senton 6s, so I am assuming it won't work on the Infraction, Limitless and Felony.

IIRC, the Scorched RC titanium driveshafts are a bit larger in diameter than the stock driveshafts. If anyone here is using them, did you have any issues with the driveshafts hitting the chassis braces?
Only thing I had issue is when I had the m2c braces they would rub on rear brace front was ok. So then I got the hot racing braces and definitely have better clearance now but not by much they kiss the brace lightly

Stretched typhon
image.jpg

I remember seeing someone mention some aftermarket center shaft hit their M2C chassis brace. I cannot remember what one though.

I run cvds front and rear on both my Outcast and Kraton 6s EXB. You have to remove the rubber stoppers in the diff cups to run the cvds in the rear though.
Just as a heads up this is only known to work on the vehicles with long a arms like the Kraton, Outcast, Notorious and Talion. You cannot run front cvds in the rear of the Typhon 6s or Senton 6s, so I am assuming it won't work on the Infraction, Limitless and Felony.
This is interesting. If not for any advantage reason it has a cool factor to me. Silly I know but I like different.
I'm sure less play with the CVD's than the dogbones huh??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back