K8S Upgrades all buttoned up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
Here’s a pic of the Max5/56113 combo fully installed. I’ve been waiting on Saga pinions 39 and 41 which showed up yesterday. I sat on a 39T Limitless spur for a few weeks that I could have installed but wanted to wait for the proper pinion. Turns out they are essentially the same as the Saga gears as some dudes told me on the forum.....(I should have listened)......for all intents and purposes, minor differences; so in hindsight the Limitless spur would have been fine. My OCD told me to have patience and wait for Saga......?

Frayed a bit of braided sleeve hence the gorilla tape on lead A.......don’t judge.?

Lots of fun wrenching today. I dig customizing stuff.
CA86BE0C-8516-4F78-AE84-86AFF65E35D3.jpeg

Big difference between bash dirt and shelf dust! :ROFLMAO:
Nah I’ve earned all my dirt. Bashers have been rode hard in the construction site. All my speed runners have spent more time in a ditch or field than on pavement ??‍♂️?

Are you talking about your rc cars or your regular vehicle?? LOL
RC cars lol. I wish I had a fast 1:1 car. No room right now, but maybe the housing market will crash again and I will find a great deal on a bigger house with some land. Just biding time.

Here’s a pic of the Max5/56113 combo fully installed. I’ve been waiting on Saga pinions 39 and 41 which showed up yesterday. I sat on a 39T Limitless spur for a few weeks that I could have installed but wanted to wait for the proper pinion. Turns out they are essentially the same as the Saga gears as some dudes told me on the forum.....(I should have listened)......for all intents and purposes, minor differences; so in hindsight the Limitless spur would have been fine. My OCD told me to have patience and wait for Saga......?

Frayed a bit of braided sleeve hence the gorilla tape on lead A.......don’t judge.?

Lots of fun wrenching today. I dig customizing stuff.
View attachment 95308
Kevin this set looks crazy. Love the double fans. How does she perform. Any vids up.

It performs great. The motor runs significantly cooler than the stock 4685. The double castle fan is cool but from what I hear on the forums these fans don’t last long so we’ll see.
Ive got no videos up for two reasons, .......I’ve really got no good means to tape other than my iPhone and my videos would bore everyone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back