Texas Katy bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Xtreme RC has a couple tracks. I'm in Pearland. There is a track in Alvin but I haven't had the chance to make it out there. The only other spot I know is at lost creek in Sugarland. There is a bmx course with some good jumps.

I believe Xtreme RC has a couple tracks. I'm in Pearland. There is a track in Alvin but I haven't had the chance to make it out there. The only other spot I know is at lost creek in Sugarland. There is a bmx course with some good jumps.

I didn't realize Lost Creek had a BMX / Pump track. :) :) I need to run down there an check it out. Probably will next week after we dry out a bit.

If you head out on a weekend I can meet you there. Definitely needs to dry out though.

2370512D-7137-42F5-BF68-7FA728C74E48.jpeg

Will it be covered up with kids on bikes on the weekend? That is the case with the Alvin skate park. If school is out, there are 2 dozen kids on that tiny skate park... LOL

I have not seen one person on it the 4 or so times I have went. Maybe late in the afternoon you would but I typically go before noon.

My boys and I could possibly be up for meeting there sometime as well. It isn't too far, but I'd probably need to look at picking up some extra lipos to extend our runtime and make the trip worth it. Is there power available there for recharging?
Check the specs on your charger - maybe it can plug into your car's 12v?

You still bashing around Bear Creek Park these days? Just got into the hobby recently and that's right by my house.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back