Texas Katy bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
  13. Typhon 6s
Any Katy Texas bashers on here?

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
That's my hometown before moving to Dripping Springs.
Glad to have another Texan on the AF!
It probably looks a lot different now then back when you lived here. We are about to have an In-n-out, and we have a humongous Bucees with the worlds longest car wash lol.

Have you been out to Xtreme RC? Believe they are mainly a traxxas shop but I hear they have an outdoor track and crawler course.

Have you been out to Xtreme RC? Believe they are mainly a traxxas shop but I hear they have an outdoor track and crawler course.
Yeah its a pretty cool place. The track is quite dusty. You can still have a good time on it but just makes it a bit hard to keep traction no matter the tire. The crawler area is really neat, Dion did a great job getting that track from the old shop set up over here. The guys inside are very nice and if you need anything Traxxxas this is a good place to go if you are on the west side.
Katy? Where on earth is that? I have internet down in Luling does that count for an Aussie?
Katy is in the best state in the union, Texas.

Tomball, TX here. Y’all know anywhere in Houston to buy Arrma Parts? I hate waiting on shipping!

Might try Victory Hobby in Deer Park. I bought my Infraction there. I would call first. Did seem to have a good selection of parts though.

Yep I heard Victory is the shop to count on for Arrma stuff. Such a long drive for me blahhhhh

I need someone to bash with !!!! Somebody move to Katy!! Please....

Jerry you are in the energy corridor correct? Where can you bash over there? I don't work so anytime is good for me I just have to get my son off the bus at 3.

Klagr, where are you located?

I usually head to bear creek park. Over buy clay road and the creek. But with all this wet weather, there is lots of mud...

If we can get a few days of dry weather, I am game for a meet up. ?
Dropped pin
Near Schultz Ln, Houston, TX 77084
https://maps.app.goo.gl/?link=https...!3d29.8337081!4d-95.6261725?utm_source=mstt_1

I usually try to run back here. Some washout pot holes in the dirt that makes for decent bashing...

Last edited:
I am totally down for a meet up.

I know this is an old thread, but I've just joined the forum and am looking for some good places to go bashing in the Katy / West Houston area. My twin boys and I live in Katy and have a few RC trucks. Always trying to find somewhere to go. Any ideas? Anyone out there in the area that wants to get together for a bash session?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back