Granite Keep 3s Granite Stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cr3pitus

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Nero
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
So my wife picked out a 3s Granite as her first RC and has been loving it. I finally drove it a bit and wow I knew it was a good value based off reviews but I didn't realize how rad that little thing is! Aside from the steering which seems reeeeeally slow to me even after swapping in my stock Talion servo (but I'm used to a very overpowered servo so might just be me), I can't find anything wrong with it. Is this going to be the first RC ever I keep stock?? I might have to get one of these for my son so he finally puts away that Merv. Anyone had issues that aren't just wear and tear / pmcs? Thing is a fantastic little basher!

The tires balloon like crazy,but that may be preferred,other than that they are tanks as a short wheel base.
Didn't seem overly ballooney to me for a basher but I did strap them internally and vent them before running so that probably helped. I imagine they are big ballooners if left alone.

The Granite blx is a awesome little truck, best bang for the buck IMO.

Doesn't really need anything, just replace bearings as they go bad.

I don't think its a good idea because when mine failed and others here in the forum it melted the plastic arround them

My definition of bad is when they get gritty. Obviously if they're seized, it's too late.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back