Keep an open mind people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
  13. Typhon 6s
I would like to introduce you to a new member of the family, his name is Max and he is 4.

C63E73FE-18CB-4611-96BF-593E3803FD7C.jpeg

How does the steering compare to the Outcast 4S? I bash around in a tight, loose BMX jump spot and like vehicles with quick steering. I sometimes find the Traxxas vehicles to be a bit lazy. I just want something that'll complement my Outcast 4S.

I would like to introduce you to a new member of the family, his name is Max and he is 4.

View attachment 53483
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

As long as your having fun it doesn't matter... but you did just fund another law suit... :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding man... have fun with it...

How does the steering compare to the Outcast 4S? I bash around in a tight, loose BMX jump spot and like vehicles with quick steering. I sometimes find the Traxxas vehicles to be a bit lazy. I just want something that'll complement my Outcast 4S.
I am charging batteries as we speak. So I can’t answer that yet. Will get back with you.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

As long as your having fun it doesn't matter... but you did just fund another law suit... :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding man... have fun with it...
Son of biscuit. Don’t bring up his baby mama, she is lawsuit happy, but sometimes she puts out some good looking kiddos!
I think it looks awesome
Right on ho lee chit!

Son of biscuit. Don’t bring up his baby mama, she is lawsuit happy, but sometimes she puts out some good looking kiddos!

Right on ho lee chit!

Just don't holler about the kiddos or mama come looking with the switch... :ROFLMAO:

Keep us posted man.. get out there and have some fun brother!

View attachment 53483

You're an abomination to your own namesake...ARRMAdave!!! How could you?!?! :LOL:

Seriously, curious if you could do a side by side comparison of the maxx vs an Arrma. Run each through the same gauntlet and report how each compares or who survives. :unsure:

The maxx is 4S??

Steering is identical. No difference could be told unless you have like a slow mo camera. Turning radius a little tighter on the maxx.

Big difference is the power the maxx has, torque for days. Burn the tires torque. It’s nuts.

I moved the battery all the way forward in the tray, moved the front shock bottom to the out side slot, still has roll over issues but not as bad as I have seen on YouTube videos. It will slide on concrete but if you are going fast enough it will roll over more than the kraton 4 s will. But it’s not bad. Don’t know if I am just lucky but for some reason it always landed wheels down lol.

I ran into some stationary object and thought ahhhh hell it broke for sure but backed up and took right off. Cartwheeled like 50 times and all was fine. Seems well built.

I ran smc 4s. 90c 5000 mah lipos. Fit snug as a bug. Couldn’t go any wider. Had about half inch long way space available just enough for the cushion.

Self righting worked great I had to test it out because I couldn’t do it on the erevo 2.0 I had it it would break stuff. Kinda cool feature. I like the walk of shame though it’s good exercise.
You're an abomination to your own namesake...ARRMAdave!!! How could you?!?! :LOL:

Seriously, curious if you could do a side by side comparison of the maxx vs an Arrma. Run each through the same gauntlet and report how each compares or who survives. :unsure:

The maxx is 4S??
Lol you’re cray.

Yeah it’s 4s.

A couple people already did that on YouTube. Just search on YouTube you will find it. I’m not a YouTube star. Lol

Jay Tee just did a comparison with the Maxx and Erevo 2 side by side. Two different animals. The Erevo is so much larger. I like the looks of the ER2 and almost pulled the trigger in January right when I discovered Arrma. I still like the looks of it but it has so many issues in stock form.

Jay Tee just did a comparison with the Maxx and Erevo 2 side by side. Two different animals. The Erevo is so much larger. I like the looks of the ER2 and almost pulled the trigger in January right when I discovered Arrma. I still like the looks of it but it has so many issues in stock form.
Such a terrible truck. Looks great but sheesh. You can break it just from it’s torque which isn’t even that much. Stretch the eyes out on the rear toe links if you just sneeze on it. Got out limiting straps on it before you even drive it. Crazy.

Such a terrible truck. Looks great but sheesh. You can break it just from it’s torque which isn’t even that much. Stretch the eyes out on the rear toe links if you just sneeze on it. Got out limiting straps on it before you even drive it. Crazy.
Yep, and I almost bought one.

Back to the Maxx, seen a YouTube vid today, forgot the poster but compared a new Maxx with the 4s Kraton in his large backyard. Did few laps with each, some small jumps with each, sharp turns, etc.
Thr Maxx was more tipsy than the Kraton just by design. He did not pick a winner because he just got the Maxx and left that to the audience for comments. Comments were mixed, I would not pick a winner because I don't own the Maxx for comparison, but wouldn't mine owning them both. Im not a brand whore and have owned many Traxxas and still do.

Yep, and I almost bought one.

Back to the Maxx, seen a YouTube vid today, forgot the poster but compared a new Maxx with the 4s Kraton in his large backyard. Did few laps with each, some small jumps with each, sharp turns, etc.
Thr Maxx was more tipsy than the Kraton just by design. He did not pick a winner because he just got the Maxx and left that to the audience for comments. Comments were mixed, I would not pick a winner because I don't own the Maxx for comparison, but wouldn't mine owning them both. Im not a brand whore and have owned many Traxxas and still do.
Yep watched it

These setup tips are what I did and it really helps to not tip

This guy is on the forums.
He bashes they hell out of the maxx

I like the looks of the ER2 and almost pulled the trigger in January right when I discovered Arrma. I still like the looks of it but it has so many issues in stock form.
Righto. I have some 200 dollars into it (a lot for me) and it’s a great big truck now. Thing was a basketcase out of the box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back