Keep an open mind people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0072A5F4-97BB-4D0F-A8EA-0E5F3BDCD062.jpeg

After seeing many videos of the maxx, I'd gladly replace my stampede 4x4 with it... and likely will some day. Just can't justify the cost of it at the moment. I'm pretty tired of trying to force the stampede to be what I want it to be and in the end, I think it's just too short and not enough arm travel to handle big jumps how I want.

Maybe next spring after some rollers become available. Then throw 1/8th scale electronics in it and run 4S.

After seeing many videos of the maxx, I'd gladly replace my stampede 4x4 with it... and likely will some day. Just can't justify the cost of it at the moment. I'm pretty tired of trying to force the stampede to be what I want it to be and in the end, I think it's just too short and not enough arm travel to handle big jumps how I want.

Maybe next spring after some rollers become available. Then throw 1/8th scale electronics in it and run 4S.
Sounds like a plan man! Throw an sc8 or something cheap in there that’s great for 4s... and yes, that price tag is way too high for my taste.

If he is durable great?? My first traxxas was a piece of broken pieces non stop and small for the price i paid for it.the spare parts were generally more expensive than any other rc spare parts. I just don't like the eco system of traxxas they are build to stay and look the same while arrma you can make a truggy a monster truck change bodies, do conversions to become a completly new rig, make it a race track car and so on. thats what i love and want to do with my next arrma vehicules if i ever get another one because im in dept(nothing huge like 150$)
The only traxxas i will get would be an used one who i know it as been modified to be almost bullet proof. Or if bulletproof directly out of the box

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back