Kraton Keep breaking teeth on rear diff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruizjunior83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I’ve shimmed them with 2 shins behind main input gear and 3 next to the bearing on the out side for the mesh. And in mid air as I’m fliping (not very high either) I here the clack. And it continues. It was in mid air not a bad landing. For percaution I was jumping into sand. I’ve gone through 3 pairs of gears. I don’t know what else to do.

I’ve replaced the gearbox and still.

I’ve shimmed them with 2 shins behind main input gear and 3 next to the bearing on the out side for the mesh. And in mid air as I’m fliping (not very high either) I here the clack. And it continues. It was in mid air not a bad landing. For percaution I was jumping into sand. I’ve gone through 3 pairs of gears. I don’t know what else to do.

I don't know anyone that puts shims behind the main input gear and the other 3 next to the bearing. Who told you to do it that way?

Sounds like to many shims. Rich Duperbash has a vid on it. Check youtube.

Try the HR aluminum diff cup in the rear to start and then the vent and front. Once shimmed it will keep things nice and tight and won’t expand/contract even if they heat up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back