Keep the FB deals coming!! Losi 22s🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So I couldn't pass it up, and of coarse being on the best forum doesn't help.. peer pressure from all you sum beaches keeps me up with the Jones's next door!! 🤣

Pretty much just want to hear everyone's opinions on setups, upgrades, cosmetics, ect.. any and all input is welcome!! And as always will be running spektrum, duh!! 😳

Oh, it was only 100 bones so I pretty much got cornered, I mean what was I to do.. still ziptied!! I didn't even have to negotiate he offered it down from 150!! Win win!! 🍻

20221115_194019.jpg

20221115_194057.jpg

Last edited:
Come on HH no wonder everyone hates us, terrible QC!! Still got that sticker slapped on it though didn't it.. should prolly tell them to flip em over when it hits the end of the line!! 🤣

Shocks are all empty, I don't even have to open them to see 🙄
I do however like the limiters they put in, even though ole google eyes cut them, E for effort on RF tierod ha

20221115_200147.jpg

20221115_201104.jpg

20221115_201220.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if the servo is of "standard' size and what kind of specs I need to look for.. kinda stumped since its only gonna be going in one direction!!
Oh and anyone know if the 3900kv is the range I should be shooting for!! 🤔

Last edited:
My 22sct used regular sized servo... i imagine you would be ok with a 15kg servo but as fast as you can find ... (.008 sec transit time or so)
Good luck!
Edit... can use a low profile servo too.. might save you some weight.

My 22sct used regular sized servo... i imagine you would be ok with a 15kg servo but as fast as you can find ... (.008 sec transit time or so)
Good luck!
Edit... can use a low profile servo too.. might save you some weight.
So the sct22 shares the same platform as the 22s!?

Idek where to begin bro!! Guess we gotta start somewhere!! 🤣
I figure I'll start with a few exotek upgrades first, then prolly suspension, still gotta research a good kv.. I have a nib blx 100a but Im leaning towards the spektrum 130a!? Wondering if that 6500kv is where its at!? No experience or clue what I'm doing!! 😳

a few exotek upgrades
I’m sorry, but I read ‘Ewok’ at first and took a few minutes thinking what kind of furry upgrades you were going to make 🤔

So the sct22 shares the same platform as the 22s!?
Sorry for not getting back to you... i looked at exploded views of sct vs yours and unfortunately they are not the same. ... ie not same part numbers. But did lookup specs for servo... just lists it as standard servo. So my assumption "seems" to be correct .
Platforms look very similar hence my experience with the sct tricked me.
Good luck and enjoy!

Hey thanks for the input bro.. yea unfortunately they are different.. realized this last night researching parts!! After a closer inspection it does appear to accept the standard size.. my initial thought was it need a smaller one.. but was unaware how it dismantled and comes apart for the install!?

Dang.. does nobody like losi or something!! Where's all my advice and opinions!! 😔
If I was into Drag I would also go with the TLR also. The Roller. I looked at all of the brands.
I think most of TLR stuff is made in Taiwan. IDK. If yes, a good thing? :unsure: Curious myself.
What does the box say?
There is a lot of dialing needed to make them run straight under hard throttle. Wheelie bar and all. Need to balance out the chassis and the adjust shocks' preload. Any standard 25kg servo will do fine. These are light 1/10 rigs. Drag is all about straight line running. Front tires are so small and thin. Turn easily.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back