Infraction Keeping rocks out of infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balonybolt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
My infractions collect quite a lot of rocks when I’m driving around, it wouldn’t bother me as much and I don’t care about getting dirty but I do get Some decent size rocks getting in the small spaces of all the moving parts inside and getting caught and I have to pause and get them out mid bash. Luckily nothing has broke because of it but I’m scared it will happen eventually, just wondering if there was a mesh for the body at all or something to help with it. Thanks

I have the same issue.... I have not found a solution and spend a lot of time cleaning them out...smalls ones can be a pain when stuck in the wrong place....

Pick it up, turn it so the roof is facing the bottom. Then shake it vigorously and continue to shake out the rocks and gravel. ;);)? (y)

Gotta keep a small screwdriver on ya for the stuck ones. Specially if you're driving in a pretty gravelly area. Sadly, no chassis screen for us.

You could maybe buy some panty hose for a thick leg and maybe be able to stretch it over the chassis for a run. Down side to to this is not much new air flowing in so the electronics can get a lil hotter.

:unsure:;)

sideskirtv2.png

By this point I will try it, I can see it’s a rendering but when the real thing is out I’ll be first in line for it

I need to make minor changes after test fitting but I should have the model up soon in the 3D printing section if you have a printer with CR10 sized build volume.

P1011910.JPG

What is this and is it for the infraction?

Would you be interested in selling a set

For the Infraction. I've been posting my models for the Infraction in the 3D print section for free use. There is a thread you can post a request and as long as it's for personal users helping out others... I don't mind if someone else uses the model. (final rev should be posted soon)

I need to make minor changes after test fitting but I should have the model up soon in the 3D printing section if you have a printer with CR10 sized build volume.

View attachment 76301
Looks great!
Would adding a fender the back wheel, not be a good idea too?

Looks great!
Would adding a fender the back wheel, not be a good idea too?

Possibly if you drive in reverse a lot..rocks should kick out the back on the rear. I also wanted a means for rocks to escape if they do end up on the skirt. Also my bed is large but barely fit after adding the guard

Last edited:
They look great might want to add the rear fenders also. I would love to have a set. Where do I send payment ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back