Ken Block has died.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH NO!!

I'm Stunned!. This is incredibly Sad..
Of ALL the Crazy INSANE Stunts he has done... to push the limits of those Absurd machines he's driven....... a snowmobile!!!??? Come on..

I remember hearing his name mentioned way back in the early 2000's... but didn't really notice him until one day a co-worker mentioned (some shoes guy) with mad driving skills doing a car video called Gymkhana ,back in 2008..
After watching that video of him driving ,I was hooked!!

RIP Mr. K. Block.

Last edited:
Hoping the gymkhana legend will continue on. But it's a sad blow to the community.

It's always amazed me how he was able to make people love rally by making that driving style look so epic and cool. RIP to a legend, Ken. We'll do our best to keep the sport alive.

Wow, what a tragic loss. I've been a big fan of his work for many years. Him and his team have been making some truly epic content and he always seemed to be a really well grounded and down to earth guy. You'll be missed Ken. 🙏

R.I.P. ✝️

I never got into rally until I saw him. He was a icon in motor sports of all kinds and a true entertainer. His best videos are the ones of him recently getting his daughter into racing. As a girl dad, it breaks my heart. I hope Lia carries his name and becomes and epic Motorsport icon herself.

Last edited:
You never know what fate has in store for you no matter how talented your need for speed is. For instance, actor Jeremy Renner was recently in a snow plow accident and remains hospitalized with blunt chest trauma and remains in intensive care. He recently posted a pic of him driving his new toy on his property when the accident happened. Money doesn't give you a pass when :poop: happens.

OH NO!!

I'm Stunned!. This is incredibly Sad..
Of ALL the Crazy INSANE Stunts he has done... to push the limits of those Absurd machines he's driven....... a snowmobile!!!??? Come on..

I remember hearing his name mentioned way back in the early 2000's... but didn't really notice him until one day a co-worker mentioned (some shoes guy) with mad driving skills doing a car video called Gymkhana ,back in 2008..
After watching that video of him driving ,I was hooked!!

RIP Mr. K. Block.
Life is ironic like that sometimes. We had a coworker that had like two purple hearts. He was ambushed in Afghanistan and he went back to save a few of his friends left behind under heavy fire. One early morning, after he got out of work at the post office, two scumbags were running from the cops. They went the wrong way into the freeway and crashed head on into that man. All 3 were killed. Ironic indeed 😢

So sad, I really love watching the gymkhana vids. Amazing talent behind the wheel. Too young 😟😥
Yeah he died living on the edge. That was his passion. Who would have thought. A snowmobile accident. But they are pretty dangerous also. Sad for his family. I used to follow him. :(
Life is ironic like that sometimes. We had a coworker that had like two purple hearts. He was ambushed in Afghanistan and he went back to save a few of his friends left behind under heavy fire. One early morning, after he got out of work at the post office, two scumbags were running from the cops. They went the wrong way into the freeway and crashed head on into that man. All 3 were killed. Ironic indeed 😢
One never knows when your number is up. Sometimes when least expected. Sad.
I believe Ken got hurt numerous times however.

I'm Stund. What a loss. Such a talent. I feel for his family and big community. His legacy with live on.

RIP Ken.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back