Ken Block has died.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone with a set of "Hoons" on their r/c car, go and run a set for Ken. He'd want you to slay a set.
I definitely would had it not just snowed about 4” 😫
Would’ve burned them suckers down to the rim for Ken!

Anyone with a set of "Hoons" on their r/c car, go and run a set for Ken. He'd want you to slay a set.
I would do if I was in the same hemisphere as my RC cars. I'll just have a drink to him instead.

I always thought Ken Block would just live forever. Crazy to think I was just snowmobiling in Island Park the sane day he was and how even one of the greats can have a fatal accident. Very curious about the circumstances to the accident.

Right..
He was just warming up..
With ALL the other crazy car Projects, Races and Events that his company/team has lined up. He wasn't going to slow down for another decade or so..

I still can't wrap my brain around "a snowmobile" doing him in....!!??
I've never been on one. So I have no clue how heavy or how fast these things can be. But they can't be any more weighted than a motorcycle ,right?

Right..
He was just warming up..
With ALL the other crazy car Projects, Races and Events that his company/team has lined up. He wasn't going to slow down for another decade or so..

I've never been on one. So I have no clue how heavy or how fast these things can be. But they can't be any more weighted than a motorcycle ,right?
Take a look at the belt that drives it across the snow. Now imagine that thing being on top of you while it's still moving at the speed of hamburger. And make no mistake, they're heavy. They weigh around 450-500lbs.
1672803536852.png

Take a look at the belt that drives it across the snow. Now imagine that thing being on top of you while it's still moving at the speed of hamburger. And make no mistake, they're heavy. They weigh around 450-500lbs.
View attachment 267187

😬😱....

Testing
Right..
He was just warming up..

Weight does not always play a role. Snow, especially drifts changes the landscape and even familiar territory can become very different looking after several feet of snow. Barb wire fences become invisible with snow blindness. My neighbor back in Michigan tragically lost his life this way by running into barb wire at high speed. Not trying to speculate at all about what happen to this great person, but these sleds now a days are very powerful. Very unfortunate.

Right..
He was just warming up..

I don't know any details about how it went down, but I like to think he was doing some thing epic like this. He is Ken Block, after all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back