kids are too funny!!!🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So I was outside watching my son ride his scooter on the driveway,
when he says " look at this bug it's dead"
I say what happened to him? and he come back with
"he wasn't moving so I ran him over to check on him"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gotta love them!!

These Days Kids GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

So I was outside watching my son ride his scooter on the driveway,
when he says " look at this bug it's dead"
I say what happened to him? and he come back with
"he wasn't moving so I ran him over to check on him"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gotta love them!!
My 5 year old son farted today and my 8 year old daughter said, “Ewwwwww”. The boy responded with, “You’re welcome for me sharing my fart with you.”

My Grandson asks me "so grandpa, can we take the cars out and try break'in them again?!"
Try Breaking Them Again! :LOL::ROFLMAO: I say, yes we are, thats the way to do it! and he smiles, as he breaks it again.

Getting him one of these for Christmas. He's 5!
Razor Dirt Quad
24v, twist-grip throttle, rear disc brake, powder-coated tubular steel frame, 12" (305mm) knobby pneumatic tires and rear droop travel suspension.
Sealed lead-acid battery, up to 40 minutes of continuous use. 10mph MAX.
:cool:;)

1665272833507.png

My Grandson asks me "so grandpa, can we take the cars out and try break'in them again?!"
Try Breaking Them Again! :LOL::ROFLMAO: I say, yes we are, thats the way to do it! and he smiles, as he breaks it again.

Razor Dirt Quad
24v, twist-grip throttle, rear disc brake, powder-coated tubular steel frame, 12" (305mm) knobby pneumatic tires and rear droop travel suspension.
Sealed lead-acid battery, up to 40 minutes of continuous use.

View attachment 248838,
Make sure he doesn't ride it like you drive the RC's.:LOL:

Make sure he doesn't ride it like you drive the RC's.:LOL:
Hes NOT gonna like that it only goes 8mph! But thats twice as fast as the last 12v 4WD ride-on i got him, with a big trailer on a hitch! He'd put his 1yo brother in the back along with other toys and go ridding around the back yard - what, what's the problem with that?!

He learned how to turn the RC Car speed up, because I always hand it to him with it turned down. Mega Voltage with a 2S 50c, its quick.

This Razor is SO COOL!

1665274116409.png

1665274170829.png

1665274215360.png

1665274246383.png

Last edited:
Hes NOT gonna like that it only goes 8mph! But thats twice as fast as the last 12v 4WD ride-on i got him, with a big trailer on a hitch! He'd put his 1yo brother in the back along with other toys and go ridding around the back yard - what, what's the problem with that?!

He learned how to turn the RC Car speed up, because I always hand it to him with it turned down. Mega Voltage with a 2S 50c, its quick.
My son asks me if it's "turned down again" when I hand him the controller.
"NOPE" (yes I lie to my child):p

My son asks me if it's "turned down again" when I hand him the controller.
"NOPE" (yes I lie to my child):p
You may have to super glue it down to the correct setting...

This Razor is SO COOL!

View attachment 248843

View attachment 248844

View attachment 248845

View attachment 248846

When my son was younger, I bought him a green razor scooter and converted it to lipo after the LA batts took a sh!t. 2-2s 8000 MAH in parallel. Took almost 30% of the weight off and he gained 2x the run time. Didn't have to wait for charging either, had another set ready to plug in. (y)

The kid walked in on us watching the first Batman movie (Michael Keaton/Jack Nicholson). It was the scene where they were defacing art at the museum. My wife said In a joking manner, ‘no no we can’t allow her to see something bad happening like art being defaced’. The kid replied ‘well, they’re doing a good job and if you’re going to do a job it might as well be good!’

At this moment I realized the kids going to succeed regardless of what she ends up doing 🙃

Last edited:

Razor Dirt Quad
Sealed lead-acid battery, up to 40 minutes of continuous use. 10mph MAX.

View attachment 248838,
So, what's the 1st mod you've got planned?😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back