Kids are triggering me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Where do i begin mhm yeah it kinda sucks going outside now parcs are getting flooded with people and im not exagerating it is full like almost a freaking pool here in montreal today was the worst arrived with my kraton 4s i was like no im not going back home and discharge my lipos for 6 hours so i was going in a spot who there is no people or barely and safe place to run my rc on 3s at first. In my way to that spot a dad with is daughter tells me in an angered tone "hey you know there is kid here you can hurt them or run over them" at that moment i got triggered in my mind im not an idiot who doesn't know how to drive my rc if a kid is too close to my liking or someone i just do circles until they go away. I gently told him that i pay attention on what im doing and he tells me im not saying this in a bad way when he exactly said it in a bad way.. most of the time i just go at the speed im walking.

second thing kids i know some little kids love to fellow my rc for gods what reason but they quickly give up. But today oh boy i was on the spot where almost nobody was there and one kid started looking at the jumps i was doing did not bother me much but because of my medicine(aparently) in random days i will develop a condition that i cant focus well on stuff i see wih my eyes and it makes me tired over time im able to see and know my surroundings. And today was one of those days. But this was not affecting my driving really. After a little kid started running to catch my kraton then the other kids of the same familly started doing the same the kid looking went into idiot mod took is bike and started chasing my rc everybody running behind it and i go 3-4mph to avoid them and i was usingmy only 4s lipo at that point.

then the kids went ont he hill and sat on it I told them to get out politely of the way if they want to seemy kraton jumpone little kid was saying do a backflip i told him maybe 40 times to get out of the hill because it is dengerous but he kept saying i wantto see from closer?‍♂️ I tried to explain to him that this is not a toy he wanted to try my controller ect then the other kids started doing the same i was there 15mins cruzing to get away from them i told to stop standing in the middle of the way its like if they really wanted me to ram them at 50mph. I even started to get really upset i told them if this was a real freaking car would you STAND IN FRONT OF IT WHEN ITS RUNNING.??.?? Do you want to be run over?? Nah they don't give a crap then i had enough i said fk it im going somwhere else it was nit funny at all and their parents did not care a single bit they just watched. After all they have the right to be there so did not wanted to create a problem.

So i started going somewhere else and the kids were just fellowing specially a little girl i was gettingquite far from their parents so i had to come back near the spot so that she gets back and doesn't get freaking lost. So i was not able to leave because of her people would think "im attrcting kids to kidnap them with my rc" you know some stupid braindead idiots worst part is her mother was hearing everything i was saying so i had no need to go talk to her she did not give a ?. Then an older girl took her bike and i came to a dead stop and she said im going to catch it and in my mind i thought they will catch it push it ect and they will leave me alone nope she ran it over twice ffs i was boiling the second time she ran it over is when i was talking to the kid who was about to jump on me to get my radio. Then her mother told her to not get into the grass ever again. ?‍♂️?‍♂️ Then she went somwhere else and fell down and injured herself:/ .

After they finally got tired of itexept the little girl saying people should share their stuff and all i was so unbalanced in my mind that i just started crashing my kraton On every jump nose landing here and there cartwheeling then i just gave up i went back home completly dissapointed i jut wanted to rest in piece. Idk where im going to go now because fk that place now even if i go in a corner always someone coming and goes into stupid mode idk kids don't have common sense?? I don't have an irl car so i cant go far. So this was my rant of today

I cant stay inside the house because i have absolutly nothing to do and i get depress
or maybe im the one who is stupid to take my rc there i never had a big issue on that parc everybody ussualy know what their kids do and they trust me that im not brain dead but today was something im not going to forget soon

Last edited:
Wow that's ruff I never have issues with any kids except my own lol it's a ruff time right now. Restrictions are being lifted and places are finally getting to open up. its going to be a super busy time at any public space or park for some time. I myself found it difficult to keep my 4yr old busy and entertained during this lock up hence the Kraton lol my only advice is to try and find a empty space or spot without any kids around to bug ya even if it means taking a trip out to the country somewhere you'd be surprised what you might find. Or just do what I did and get a light kit and go bash around at 1am ?

Wow that's ruff I never have issues with any kids except my own lol it's a ruff time right now. Restrictions are being lifted and places are finally getting to open up. its going to be a super busy time at any public space or park for some time. I myself found it difficult to keep my 4yr old busy and entertained during this lock up hence the Kraton lol my only advice is to try and find a empty space or spot without any kids around to bug ya even if it means taking a trip out to the country somewhere you'd be surprised what you might find. Or just do what I did and get a light kit and go bash around at 1am ?
I cant really put lights on my kraton i had rear leds but the wiring always breaks on the solder point no matter what i have put a new wing on i just gave up on the led idea i have a few cool designs in my head ut i know i will never get near what i have in my mind and its going to look so messy and not professional. The front i have nothing really exept drilling the body something i don't like because im abit into scale stuff and the front of my body has like 0.5cm worth of shoegoe? i need to find sonwehre new to go im getting a bit bored honetly of that spot

Ah yes, the parents that only watch their kids annoy someone without saying anything. Almost as bad as the people who never leash their dogs.

My advice: go at a time that is not family friendly. So that's sunrise, or at night. Kid's won't be running around really early or late at night. I prefer nice and early, when temperatures outside are the coolest, and you can really let you RC run wide open with the cooler temps helping your motor and ESC stay cool. I tend to see joggers and dog walkers only at those early times, minding their own business.

I learned my lesson about running my rig around small children with parents that have the same level of understanding as they do. If a kid starts chasing it and it's not immediately corrected by the parents, I put my rig away and go somewhere else. Not worth the trouble.

Ah yes, the parents that only watch their kids annoy someone without saying anything. Almost as bad as the people who never leash their dogs.

My advice: go at a time that is not family friendly. So that's sunrise, or at night. Kid's won't be running around really early or late at night. I prefer nice and early, when temperatures outside are the coolest, and you can really let you RC run wide open with the cooler temps helping your motor and ESC stay cool. I tend to see joggers and dog walkers only at those early times, minding their own business.

I learned my lesson about running my rig around small children with parents that have the same level of understanding as they do. If a kid starts chasing it and it's not immediately corrected by the parents, I put my rig away and go somewhere else. Not worth the trouble.
I have to charge my lipos before i go out one at the time ? takes like 2hours or more to do all 3 yeah i went late today like 6pm est going to go earlier now im going to bein the hunt for a new spot too. I miss threated my kraton today poor her she ussualy always land on all 4's today it was just not great im still WAITING for my bumper to arrive 3 weeks almost now? still did not make it to canada once it does its at my door the next day cant wait for him anymore my kraton needs frontal protection. 10packs so far trought the kraton (two 2 s count for 1 pack because doesn't last long) and i don't want to open it up in a bad taste

i killed my typhon handling by changing the rear diff fluid i noticed i ran out of 10k when i wa sabout to fill her up i mixed 80wt and 30k? was still heavier than the front and now it oversteers like mad on pavement im going to adjust the suspension and see what i do with her if it cant fly well i might try selling it to get a modified bigrock or something. Im a big nub with buggies i could pour 60$ on it to make it faster and maybe fly better but heat is already a concern and one wheel is damaged

Last edited:
Where do i begin mhm yeah it kinda sucks going outside now parcs are getting flooded with people and im not exagerating it is full like almost a freaking pool here in montreal today was the worst arrived with my kraton 4s i was like no im not going back home and discharge my lipos for 6 hours so i was going in a spot who there is no people or barely and safe place to run my rc on 3s at first. In my way to that spot a dad with is daughter tells me in an angered tone "hey you know there is kid here you can hurt them or run over them" at that moment i got triggered in my mind im not an idiot who doesn't know how to drive my rc if a kid is too close to my liking or someone i just do circles until they go away. I gently told him that i pay attention on what im doing and he tells me im not saying this in a bad way when he exactly said it in a bad way.. most of the time i just go at the speed im walking.

second thing kids i know some little kids love to fellow my rc for gods what reason but they quickly give up. But today oh boy i was on the spot where almost nobody was there and one kid started looking at the jumps i was doing did not bother me much but because of my medicine(aparently) in random days i will develop a condition that i cant focus well on stuff i see wih my eyes and it makes me tired over time im able to see and know my surroundings. And today was one of those days. But this was not affecting my driving really. After a little kid started running to catch my kraton then the other kids of the same familly started doing the same the kid looking went into idiot mod took is bike and started chasing my rc everybody running behind it and i go 3-4mph to avoid them and i was usingmy only 4s lipo at that point.

then the kids went ont he hill and sat on it I told them to get out politely of the way if they want to seemy kraton jumpone little kid was saying do a backflip i told him maybe 40 times to get out of the hill because it is dengerous but he kept saying i wantto see from closer?‍♂️ I tried to explain to him that this is not a toy he wanted to try my controller ect then the other kids started doing the same i was there 15mins cruzing to get away from them i told to stop standing in the middle of the way its like if they really wanted me to ram them at 50mph. I even started to get really upset i told them if this was a real freaking car would you STAND IN FRONT OF IT WHEN ITS RUNNING.??.?? Do you want to be run over?? Nah they don't give a crap then i had enough i said fk it im going somwhere else it was nit funny at all and their parents did not care a single bit they just watched. After all they have the right to be there so did not wanted to create a problem.

So i started going somewhere else and the kids were just fellowing specially a little girl i was gettingquite far from their parents so i had to come back near the spot so that she gets back and doesn't get freaking lost. So i was not able to leave because of her people would think "im attrcting kids to kidnap them with my rc" you know some stupid braindead idiots worst part is her mother was hearing everything i was saying so i had no need to go talk to her she did not give a ?. Then an older girl took her bike and i came to a dead stop and she said im going to catch it and in my mind i thought they will catch it push it ect and they will leave me alone nope she ran it over twice ffs i was boiling the second time she ran it over is when i was talking to the kid who was about to jump on me to get my radio. Then her mother told her to not get into the grass ever again. ?‍♂️?‍♂️ Then she went somwhere else and fell down and injured herself:/ .

After they finally got tired of itexept the little girl saying people should share their stuff and all i was so unbalanced in my mind that i just started crashing my kraton On every jump nose landing here and there cartwheeling then i just gave up i went back home completly dissapointed i jut wanted to rest in piece. Idk where im going to go now because fk that place now even if i go in a corner always someone coming and goes into stupid mode idk kids don't have common sense?? I don't have an irl car so i cant go far. So this was my rant of today

I cant stay inside the house because i have absolutly nothing to do and i get depress
or maybe im the one who is stupid to take my rc there i never had a big issue on that parc everybody ussualy know what their kids do and they trust me that im not brain dead but today was something im not going to forget soon
Walk over to the parents and politely ask them to keep there kids away, tell them you know are curious but the car weighs 15lbs and goes 60 mph and can break there legs if they get in the way and that you will not be held responsible it that happens

Walk over to the parents and politely ask them to keep there kids away, tell them you know are curious but the car weighs 15lbs and goes 60 mph and can break there legs if they get in the way and that you will not be held responsible it that happens
Im responsable for everything my rc does in my mind but she heard everything i said outloud she was just there on the chair relaxing and talking with her friend. I said this several times this thing is not a toy if this car runs you over you are going to get badly injured but her mother thought i was saying that to not let them try the rc and not that i could really hit them

Im responsable for everything my rc does in my mind but she heard everything i said outloud she was just there on the chair relaxing and talking with her friend. I said this several times this thing is not a toy if this car runs you over you are going to get badly injured but her mother thought i was saying that to not let them try the rc and not that i could really hit them
Everyone has been under a lot of stress and just wants to get out, things will get better as time goes on and you'll be to bash in peace

Kids get too close to me i try to not show my face when they talk:/ specially when im changing lipos and adults get like 1metter from me to talk about the rc a bit scared to bring covid-19 home now i clean everything with alcohol spray when i get home

Have a lot of kids in my neighborhood, sometimes I like to run in front of the house and in the street just to get a bash in. Sometimes they will want to run after the car, head it off in the street, through toys and pine cones at it. I let it go on awhile before I have to go down there and nip it in the butt. After I scould them about the dangers it stops. Kids will be kids, you have to find a time when they are not around so much. I just got in awhile ago before it got dark, not one rug rat around. Don't get so stressed bro, find another spot, leave or come back later. Realize no real car and single charger complicates things for you.

Kids get too close to me i try to not show my face when they talk:/ specially when im changing lipos and adults get like 1metter from me to talk about the rc a bit scared to bring covid-19 home now i clean everything with alcohol spray when i get home
I know it's serious but maybe if you dress like a freak they'll stay away. Stay strong and and bash on

Have a lot of kids in my neighborhood, sometimes I like to run in front of the house and in the street just to get a bash in. Sometimes they will want to run after the car, head it off in the street, through toys and pine cones at it. I let it go on awhile before I have to go down there and nip it in the butt. After I scould them about the dangers it stops. Kids will be kids, you have to find a time when they are not around so much. I just got in awhile ago before it got dark, not one rug rat around. Don't get so stressed bro, find another spot, leave or come back later. Realize no real car and single charger complicates things for you.
Yeah kids who just want to trow stuff at my kraton i don't care its funny and cute but chassing it for 20mins and killing my 4s lipo not so much its my only lipo to do flips and tricks with the k4s i need a new charger but my parents don't agree me speending money on rc ? imagine if i tell my mother i will buy a 100$ charger and my father

sorry to hear that...i never have such a experience, if someone want to watch, i say to him look from the distance, to be safe. if someone bi that agressive and want something what i don't allow to have him, i say please go from me. you need to become a person who is strong and have your our own ruls! and don't mind if someone want to disturb you... bash on ✌ all be great, we are here to help each other. keep doing what we all here like to do here ?

i need a new charger but my parents don't agree me speending money on rc ? imagine if i tell my mother i will buy a 100$ charger and my father
Too bad they think that way, a nice powerful dual charger with discharge would really speed things up for you. Stay positive little brother!

Just run em over they will learn :ROFLMAO: :p :p

I'm just kidding.

I feel you though. I really get annoyed when I go to the rc track to run my cars and while I am out there running them someone pulls up in one of those 10 passenger vans full of kids then they proceed to unload bikes for their 8 crotch goblins and just let them ride all over the place like no one else was there :mad:

Too bad they think that way, a nice powerful dual charger with discharge would really speed things up for you. Stay positive little brother!
I try brother
Just run em over they will learn :ROFLMAO: :p :p

I'm just kidding.

I feel you though. I really get annoyed when I go to the rc track to run my cars and while I am out there running them someone pulls up in one of those 10 passenger vans full of kids then they proceed to unload bikes for their 8 crotch goblins and just let them ride all over the place like no one else was there :mad:
Yeah i get that i also got a grumpy dad yesterday i was running on grass he was coming my way and told me from far away im making dust and to go elsewhere sorry man im running on tall grass how tf im creating dust on your face and i had to suffer trought those kind of flowers who releases their seeds and flies on the ait the parc was flooded with them they finally cut the grass today my fans were full of that stuff i need to open my esc

Funny that you had such an experience as I was in a similar situation last Saturday. First off, I should mention that I was at a public park at 7:00am so there was NO ONE around. A patrol car with two officers saw me and we spoke for a few minutes. They carded me as they found it suspicious that I was there so early (I showed them my Nero and explained that I needed to run it without the risk of hitting a 10 year old kid because of a parent’s lack of common sense). Officers understood. They asked questions about the Nero and I politely answered, and they soon left. Alone at last.

So I hook up my batts to my Nero and took it nice and easy as I installed new diff gears and had to break them in. Nice and easy... doing my figure 8’s for about 15 minutes and then let everything cool off. I close up everything and walk across the street to get myself a coffee at Tims and walk back to my area. A man in his 40’s is leaning against my truck (this guy is obviously off to a very bad start in my book).

“I live right there across the street and I’m fed up of you guys running your stupid toys here! You have no right to be at a park at this time the morning! Go play somewhere else or I’m calling the cops!”, he said to me in a raised, irritated voice (at a quick glance, I noticed that this guy came out in his wife’s peach-colored fluffy slippers. I kid you not).

This guy is just looking for problems. Enter Michael.

“You really should be more careful how you talk to strangers.. especially after leaning on their truck AND pointing out exactly where you live. Another thing, if you’re to to threaten a man, don’t wear your wife’s slippers...”, I said with a grin.

Guy’s attitude quickly changed and walked away in a hurry, with those stupid slippers doing their flippity-flop noise all the way back home.

I just backed my gear and went home as I was no longer in the mood.

Funny that you had such an experience as I was in a similar situation last Saturday. First off, I should mention that I was at a public park at 7:00am so there was NO ONE around. A patrol car with two officers saw me and we spoke for a few minutes. They carded me as they found it suspicious that I was there so early (I showed them my Nero and explained that I needed to run it without the risk of hitting a 10 year old kid because of a parent’s lack of common sense). Officers understood. They asked questions about the Nero and I politely answered, and they soon left. Alone at last.

So I hook up my batts to my Nero and took it nice and easy as I installed new diff gears and had to break them in. Nice and easy... doing my figure 8’s for about 15 minutes and then let everything cool off. I close up everything and walk across the street to get myself a coffee at Tims and walk back to my area. A man in his 40’s is leaning against my truck (this guy is obviously off to a very bad start in my book).

“I live right there across the street and I’m fed up of you guys running your stupid toys here! You have no right to be at a park at this time the morning! Go play somewhere else or I’m calling the cops!”, he said to me in a raised, irritated voice (at a quick glance, I noticed that this guy came out in his wife’s peach-colored fluffy slippers. I kid you not).

This guy is just looking for problems. Enter Michael.

“You really should be more careful how you talk to strangers.. especially after leaning on their truck AND pointing out exactly where you live. Another thing, if you’re to to threaten a man, don’t wear your wife’s slippers...”, I said with a grin.

Guy’s attitude quickly changed and walked away in a hurry, with those stupid slippers doing their flippity-flop noise all the way back home.

I just backed my gear and went home as I was no longer in the mood.
Yeah theres always going to be jalous people and people who just don't want to see those kind of stuff on their neighborhood only met 3 so far the first one was a girl when i was slowly going trought gravel to create the less dust possible and she yells " you are making dust" in an irritated way i said im going home and she said"yeah thats a good idea" i wanted to stay just in the parc just to piss her off(by not making dust of course) but my batts were low i was with my typhon at that time

I try to take both trucks out in the same day like i charge two 3s for the typhon and go and come back and charge one 3s fully again then the 4s is already charged and i go with my kraton with 2 packs but today i went with 3 because it was late to come back and go again with the typhon and i messed the handling i think of it and im slighting loosing my hype on it because it doesn't fly good while the kraton on the same jumps just floats and ussualy doesn't need any correction while the typhon does and when it does its a disaster landing

i still did not broke a thing on it but i found a cracked a arm in the rear in the center of it and one crack wheel on the rear its pretty minor tho but enough to make the tire no spin streight debating if is it worth spending money on it or not only good thing she can do is she was handling like my kraton or slightly worst on the same pavement track but beter on dirt makes a nice sound when i hit top speed and is a complete tank just takes the abuse on those crash landings but you don't buy a truck to make it crash ?

Last edited:
Remember a lot of a holes are just coming out of their confined living spaces. Many have pent up anger for no damn reason. I see it almost every day, between people in traffic, out shopping or at work. People have lost their minds over what’s been going on lately.

Id just pull a wheelie at 50+ mph right in front of the Instagram and tweeter moms to get their attention. That’s how they get the kids to come back to mommy or to go play elsewhere.

Sorry you are limited on options dude. Maybe find a large parking lot near you? Sunday’s are good quiet days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back