Kids are triggering me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember a lot of a holes are just coming out of their confined living spaces. Many have pent up anger for no damn reason. I see it almost every day, between people in traffic, out shopping or at work. People have lost their minds over what’s been going on lately.

Id just pull a wheelie at 50+ mph right in front of the Instagram and tweeter moms to get their attention. That’s how they get the kids to come back to mommy or to go play elsewhere.

Sorry you are limited on options dude. Maybe find a large parking lot near you? Sunday’s are good quiet days.
Right? The other day we were rolling through the hills and came up on this dude in a Fiat doing like 50 in a 60 and right as we got about 2 car lengths from him home dude just wips his car off onto the shoulder of the road and proceeds to flip us the bird like we were doing something wrong. Even the guy riding shotgun with me was like Dafuq?

Right? The other day we were rolling through the hills and came up on this dude in a Fiat doing like 50 in a 60 and right as we got about 2 car lengths from him home dude just wips his car off onto the shoulder of the road and proceeds to flip us the bird like we were doing something wrong. Even the guy riding shotgun with me was like Dafuq?

That's when I grab my tuner, richen up the fuel mixture and hammer it.. They can suck on some black soot..

That's when I grab my tuner, richen up the fuel mixture and hammer it.. They can suck on some black soot..
Yeah it wasn't a diesel. It was a 2001 GMC 3500 box van so no hammering throttle ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back