Granite Kinda excited about the new slipper clutch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m watching Earl Moreheads new video this morning and he’s explaining and looking over the redesign slipper clutch on the Vendetta. I’m rather excited about it! If it fixes the 3s slipper issues I’m sure a lot of other people will be also. This is assuming it drops into the existing spurcase, which does look the same. The spur gear sure doesn’t look the same though. Appears to be wider with more reinforcement. Slipper pads are only on one side now also.
Interesting…🤔
EM only has pads on one side????:rolleyes:
Link the video.(y)

EM only has pads on one side????:rolleyes:
Link the video.(y)
I posted that awhile back…but yeah, my mini infraction has the same slipper and it has just one slipper pad. It’s more like the old style mega slipper then the 3s slipper. It has the spring on the outside and it’s tightened by a large red plastic nut. Kinda basic but works for the 1/10 road car I gues.
The Spur is a 50 tooth meaning you'll have a hard time gearing it down, to prevent burning things up. Not to mention it's a single plate slipper as opposed to the 3 plate in the 3s line or 4 plate in the 4s line meaning you'll be losing a lot of slip surface area. I looked at it hard when they came out, but thopught better after seeing the potential issues
Yeah, I’d posted that quite awhile back before the vendetta and mini infraction even came out. No need to explain things anymore 😂

This set up worked out great today slipped eliminator and HR motor Mount . Take 4s beating all day and then few runs in 6 no problem love the way the Mount screws into the front of the motor Mount less flex good stuff

0CD2712B-8D91-4B7E-8E5D-F84C22A12B6A.jpeg

5FD4A98B-6206-4E29-8D84-A12C3F54378D.jpeg

D65A473B-9CD4-4ED0-907E-C985B910E283.jpeg

D49F0815-76A6-42F6-BC65-6E667C88E0A1.jpeg

AD78373C-FE7F-44FE-BCAD-D7C32FD66961.jpeg

741BAC7D-8A56-403F-81BE-C6E72DDB8DD8.jpeg

D64D3346-D99E-42E1-B7A5-3CC10866E96E.jpeg

3709D9EC-CC11-4024-85B8-1B9957AAFDAE.jpeg

My hobby shop has the motor Mount in right now Hobby quarters in Foxboro and I got the locker from Horizon it was back ordered then it showed up the other day . The motor Mount seems to be sold out every where . I might grab a few more tomorrow if a few of you guys want them just pm me

My hobby shop has the motor Mount in right now Hobby quarters in Foxboro and I got the locker from Horizon it was back ordered then it showed up the other day . The motor Mount seems to be sold out every where . I might grab a few more tomorrow if a few of you guys want them just pm me
was just there the other day, jeremy is a good guy 👍.

Lockers are on eBay as well. Atleast they were last month when I bought if hh is out

was just there the other day, jeremy is a good guy 👍.

Lockers are on eBay as well. Atleast they were last month when I bought if hh is out
Ha! That’s funny I love Jeremy , I’m in that place way to much . That’s funny .

Yea he’s a good guy, my cloest shop 30-35 away

You ever been down to toyz for boyz? Scott is a real solid dude as well down in New Bedford.

Yea he’s a good guy, my cloest shop 30-35 away

You ever been down to toyz for boyz? Scott is a real solid dude as well down in New Bedford.
Nah never been there , have to check it out I think this guy Drizzie from the drag races told me about that spot too

This set up worked out great today slipped eliminator and HR motor Mount . Take 4s beating all day and then few runs in 6 no problem love the way the Mount screws into the front of the motor Mount less flex good stuff

View attachment 227356

View attachment 227357

View attachment 227358

View attachment 227359

View attachment 227360

View attachment 227361

View attachment 227362

View attachment 227363
Slipper Elimination. (y)(y)(y)
I am 100% for it.
There is hope for the 4x4's.:giggle:
Nice setup there.
My stock 4x4 TC's never came with them. It works.
I am a Believer

Nah never been there , have to check it out I think this guy Drizzie from the drag races told me about that spot too
I have been to Toyz for Boyz, pretty nice shop also had alot of old Gen Arrma body’s last time I was there.

View attachment 227356

View attachment 227357

View attachment 227358

View attachment 227359

View attachment 227360

View attachment 227361

View attachment 227362

View attachment 227363
Yo i want one!! I have never had issues with my slipper but I was gonna try that HR spur.. what do u guys think!? I run my senton on road with a 27t pinion..

Screenshot_20220702-103606_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back