King cobra hobby shipping insurance??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenyanr1

Reaction score
Any of you had shipping problems with this company? Just curious before I place my order.
Thanks

Ok thanks. I’ll probably pass on their shipping insurance then

Fireteam 380 after coupon at king….

I swear my Xmaxx motor is crap compared to everyone else. Even with a max5 and silicone ear plugs in center diff it no way wheelies like that.
Im starting to think something is wrong with the motor.
What coupon ?? During checkout ?

What coupon ?? During checkout ?
When you go to their website, a option should pop up on the screen to save 5% on your purchase. They’ll text you the code. Let me know if you don’t find it. I’ll pm you the one they sent me

When you go to their website, a option should pop up on the screen to save 5% on your purchase. They’ll text you the code. Let me know if you don’t find it. I’ll pm you the one they sent me
Went on there again , nothing like that pops up , would it be during checkout ??? And 5% even on top of the Black Friday sale price ??? And does their " free shipping " on $99 up apply ?

Went on there again , nothing like that pops up , would it be during checkout ??? And 5% even on top of the Black Friday sale price ??? And does their " free shipping " on $99 up apply ?
Soon as you load the site….

EBABA4AB-E31A-4A54-B0C5-F5CA391A9498.png

huh ? I have tried signed in and signed out , I do not get that pop up message , goes right to their main page showing the Black Friday sales .
Edit : it shows that when I do it from my phone , not my laptop ????
Next question , anyone ever buy from them , seems that they have had some bad reviews on BBB ?

huh ? I have tried signed in and signed out , I do not get that pop up message , goes right to their main page showing the Black Friday sales .
Edit : it shows that when I do it from my phone , not my laptop ????
Next question , anyone ever buy from them , seems that they have had some bad reviews on BBB ?
Never had an issue with king… pretty quick shipping too.
Answer is within the post…….. among others here have
I have never had any issues….
I’m sure there many “bad” BBB reviews. Even tower and horizon. I know that my company received one recently yet. People still buy/happy. Can’t please everyone in the world 😂

You what they say about a price that seems too cheap/good to be true.................... There's a catch, and sometimes an outright scam.
That's a personal call there.

You what they say about a price that seems too cheap/good to be true.................... There's a catch, and sometimes an outright scam.
That's a personal call there.
I actually agree with that but in this case this appears to be a legitimate company based on what people have said in this thread. However I should say that I ended up ordering from Horizon.

Do you find it odd to pay the retailer extra for shipping insurance?

If it arrived damaged wouldn't the seller still ultimately be responsible for that?

I have always heard never to pay for extra's like that, just odd since King Cobra is a large retailer...

Thinking about giving them a shot.

Last edited:
They did not answer or reply all day , so I ended up just buying it from Horizon , $40 more , but piece of mind knowing I’ll get it no problems
Still $210 off cause Black Friday sale

They did not answer or reply all day , so I ended up just buying it from Horizon , $40 more , but piece of mind knowing I’ll get it no problems
Still $210 off cause Black Friday sale
40$, did you buy two Fireteams!? :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back