King cobra hobby shipping insurance??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you find it odd to pay the retailer extra for shipping insurance?

If it arrived damaged wouldn't the seller still ultimately be responsible for that?

I have always heard never to pay for extra's like that, just odd since King Cobra is a large retailer...

Thinking about giving them a shot.
I ended up ordering from Horizon

There is always Amazon (Horizon hobby is the seller) also if returns are of concern.

https://www.amazon.com/ARRMA-FIRETEAM-Batteries-Included-ARA7618T1/dp/B09RQB2W3Q/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1U270C2G1UQRI&keywords=arrma+fire+team&qid=1669667134&sprefix=arrma+fire+team,aps,102&sr=8-1&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.ac2169a1-b668-44b9-8bd0-5ec63b24bcb5&th=1

1669667223194.png

Not a scam.. this is my third purchase from King Cobra. Should be getting my FT this week. $389.98 total shipped. Use discount code NOV2522.. only a few more days left.

20221128_201428.jpg

Any of you had shipping problems with this company? Just curious before I place my order.
Thanks
I bought from them before. It was fine. I bought my first Xmaxx from them 3 years ago

I've bought from them before without issue. I don't pay extra for shipping insurance, if there's a problem the shipper still has to deal with it whether you paid extra or not. Unless something has changed I guess...every time I've checked in the past the shipper has to file a claim, etc and the receiving party really can't do anything.

I've bought from them before without issue. I don't pay extra for shipping insurance, if there's a problem the shipper still has to deal with it whether you paid extra or not. Unless something has changed I guess...every time I've checked in the past the shipper has to file a claim, etc and the receiving party really can't do anything.

I have had a few orders from Amain with shipping issues. One was stuck for like over a week with no movement. I went on the chat and they apologized and sent out another item that I received in a few days. That I assume is what the shipping insurance would do for you.

Well so far I can say my experience with King Cobra sucks. Ordered last Tuesday, nothing yet. Should have just grabbed one from Tower or Horizon.

Did you use their Chat online to ask about when it would ship?

Yeah, it puts me in queue and then eventually times out. I called on Friday and they said they shipped “like 30” the day before, so mine would be shipping soon. I understand everyone is busy, and it was a popular sale, but a week is a little ridiculous when Tower is selling them on a Friday and having labels ready within 24hrs.

Phone pinged a little bit ago saying a label had been created.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back