Kraton 1/5 clear body shell options ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActionJackson

Reaction score
Good morning guys,

I’m looking for a unique body shell to paint up soon and can only find the stock shape, along with ‘white’ pro-line brute, and that weird new proline clear hot rod truck.

1. What other body’s fit? Savage XL body’s seem too narrow… what other unique options have you guys found that fit?

2. Or can someone point me to a proline clear brute for sale because I can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Good morning guys,

I’m looking for a unique body shell to paint up soon and can only find the stock shape, along with ‘white’ pro-line brute, and that weird new proline clear hot rod truck.

1. What other body’s fit? Savage XL body’s seem too narrow… what other unique options have you guys found that fit?

2. Or can someone point me to a proline clear brute for sale because I can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Clear brute body may be a unicorn.. as far as I know hdpe doesn't exist in clear...

Good morning guys,

I’m looking for a unique body shell to paint up soon .
Heres your answer...comes pre- painted (y)

IMG_20230119_131727399_HDR.jpg

You got serious skills!! I like it! Rig of the month entry?

No ,not yet.
I'm going to make a more customized one.. with a bit more profile 😉🤞

Your daughter doesn't seem to impressed. She getting ready to burn it?

I Know ,right?

She's just like my wife...
Hard to please.

I'm going to have a tough time once she gets older, I can tell already. And, I have TWO girls...

I'm going to be in big trouble.
Will need to call in some military backup......

I Know ,right?

She's just like my wife...
Hard to please.

I'm going to have a tough time once she gets older, I can tell already. And, I have TWO girls...

I'm going to be in big trouble.
Will need to call in some military backup......
The girls aren't the problem. Keeping the darn boys away is the challenge! ;)

The girls aren't the problem. Keeping the darn boys away is the challenge! ;)

Well, you can physically threaten the male suitors.. That's not a problem.

Has anybody used this 1956 F-100 Proline body?

How does it hold up when you flip the Kraton 8s? Has someone figured out a way to support the roof from the inside?

Are those tires just painted white? Which would mean the paint just tears once the tires are balooning a bit.
Screenshot 2023-05-20 234419.png

Last edited:
That’s some redneck stuff right there. 😂
Crazy how much bigger it is than the stock body. I kinda like it though.
You can fit just about any 1/7 body really
I just had this felony body laying around so I’ve been using it

Pro-Line Ford 1956 body. Has anybody found a good way to support the body from the inside? So that it rests on the center tower. Otherwise it's basically unbashable. Wish there was a decent rear bumper. Front bumper is from the Outcast 8s.

Outcast 8s internal roll cage is under the truck bed. Kraton 8s internal roll cage is not so wide but would fit under the cabin. Roof rails would be too much in the center. So it's getting the usual glass tape / silicon treatment from the inside and then I need to figure out some support.

20230609_153454.jpg

Was a bit tired and in a hurry to get done and should have taken more time for the body. But then - makes it easier to bash. So stupid, could not find the spare blades for the cutter to work the liquid mask and went on anyway.

20230609_154245.jpg

20230609_154300.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back