KRATON 1/5 esc still flashing red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I honestly don't know what patt is messed up i just been changing everything maybe i domt know how to calibrate or i plugged something in wrong.

The receiver. Transmitter i got was binded by default and once I plugged it all in the receiver and transmitter were both on
Step by step man, receiver, servo, bind, servo moves you can progress to the next thing.

Step by step man, receiver, servo, bind, servo moves you can progress to the next thing.
Yeah originally servo bricked the second time with the esc so i replaced both. Maybe i just don't. Know how to calibrate the esc to get it to pair
Also appreciate you replying and trying help me!

Yeah originally servo bricked the second time with the esc so i replaced both. Maybe i just don't. Know how to calibrate the esc to get it to pair

Also appreciate you replying and trying help me!
The ESC does not pair with the radio, it has to be calibrated how the instructions specify. The receiver needs to be paired with the transmitter, this is why the very first test is does the servo move, that tells you if you have the receiver paired with the transmitter. I don't know which one you have but normally they is a little light on most of these surface receivers that tell you the status of pair/nopair with a green/flashing red or red respectively.

Search youtube for a how to on your brand of transmitter/receiver for pairing instructions, get that servo working first ALWAYS while you are testing stuff.

I agree, for the time being try to cut the ESC from the mix. Get a holder for 4 AA batteries, hook it up to the receiver, DO NOT connect the ESC, plug in the servo and try if it works. If it doesn't, there's a problem with binding the transmitter to the receiver OR the servo's faulty.

And remember; black servo wire to the outside of the receiver, and channel 1 for steering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back