Kraton 1/5 exb roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warwick

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I searched a few threads but didn’t get the answer I needed, wanted to know the exact part number of the Kraton 1/5 exb roller, but the newest version? Heard there was some upgrades to braces?

Thanks, now is this the only part number(version) or is there a old version number to compare to?
I think that it's the first version since there's no version number that I can see. There has only been one K8s EXB I believe, but I could be wrong.

Not 100% positive but I think it was the first version of the 1/5 RTR Kraton that had different brace setup. There was something like a version 1.5 of the RTR kraton that addressed some sort of issues The EXB are the new stuff. I do not know the details maybe someone else will chime in

Not 100% positive but I think it was the first version of the 1/5 RTR Kraton that had different brace setup. There was something like a version 1.5 of the RTR kraton that addressed some sort of issues The EXB are the new stuff. I do not know the details maybe someone else will chime in
Yes I feel you are right, that seemed to be what I found too, but I wanted to be sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back