Kraton Kraton 1:5 Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vman38

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi Guys

I may be on my own here but just putting this out.

I would like to see a 1:5 Kraton roller released with a 5mm thick 7075 aluminum chassis, front and rear 7075 braces and loose the tower to tower brace.

The stock chassis is just too flimsy IMO.

I would go with a 10s power system to compensate for any extra weight. Hopefully the drive train and suspension would cope!

When M2C drops the K8S parts, you'll be able to build one with your own electronics and parts bought separately or from Jennys Rc. Total cost would end up similar to that if they tried to offer an rtr spec'd the same way. The only roller Arrma offers is the Limitless, probably because it doesn't need the stronger 7075 that a basher would.

Why are you guys so weak sauce. I’m going straight 24S or nothing. Gonna buy a truck & M2C parts, and part out all the leftovers. I will run two XLX and two 4070 TP motors like the Limitless guy. Strap in four 6S graphene panther lipos and let’er’rip ‘tater chip

??????‍♂️??‍♂️

When M2C drops the K8S parts, you'll be able to build one with your own electronics and parts bought separately or from Jennys Rc. Total cost would end up similar to that if they tried to offer an rtr spec'd the same way. The only roller Arrma offers is the Limitless, probably because it doesn't need the stronger 7075 that a basher would.

Yeah good idea man thanks but unfortunately not cost effective for me as I live in the UK.

Just really trying to sow the seed about a 1:5 roller with a chassis that works. If you don't ask you don't get and Arrma supposedly listed to their customers.?

Maybe their next release will be a roller! U heard it here first lol!?

Yeah good idea man thanks but unfortunately not cost effective for me as I live in the UK.

Just really trying to sow the seed about a 1:5 roller with a chassis that works. If you don't ask you don't get and Arrma supposedly listed to their customers.?

Maybe their next release will be a roller! U heard it here first lol!?
Maybe Scorched Rc and Custom Rc Upgrades will have the necessary parts to help you make that dream build come true.

This happened this year. There is a 1/5 scale Kraton EXB roller coming haha good guess
Hi Guys

I may be on my own here but just putting this out.

I would like to see a 1:5 Kraton roller released with a 5mm thick 7075 aluminum chassis, front and rear 7075 braces and loose the tower to tower brace.

The stock chassis is just too flimsy IMO.

I would go with a 10s power system to compensate for any extra weight. Hopefully the drive train and suspension would cope!

Yep I will definitely consider buying the 1/5 EXB roller. Only trouble now with the whole covid disaster I don't have much spare cash to spend on new toys. I suppose I could always sell my crystal ball to pay for it lol!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back