Kraton kraton 3d printed tall side guards!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Screenshot_20200125-143750_Chrome.jpg

I ran across a website that has free downloadable files for arrma models. there are lots of different parts to choose from and you can edit the build specs to customize your parts.
I ran across a website that has free downloadable files for arrma models. there are lots of different parts to choose from and you can edit the build specs to customize your parts.

View attachment 62467

this is awesome!
Please share the website!

Yes, thingiverse is where I load all my models I care to share.. free downloads for anyone..
What 3D printer do you have?

I've been eyeing the the Prusa I3 MK3S but also checking out the Ender models as well. So many options for a noob like me.

What 3D printer do you have?

I've been eyeing the the Prusa I3 MK3S but also checking out the Ender models as well. So many options for a noob like me.

I have several..

Creality ender 3
Creality cr-10
Creality crx dual extrusion
Monoprice maker select v2 (wanhoa clone)

Some of these machines have fed over 12 miles of filament, and have a constant on time of 3/4 of a year... for the money they are all great with thier own special purposes..

They all have different purposes
The prusa machines are great, let's face it, everyone wanted to be them and copy them.. hence all the i3 clones... the mk3 with trinamic drivers, stall detection, is very reliable.. its downfall is the small build volume for the price..

That being said, the ender 3 even at 190 dollars can output quality prints with the right slicer settings... the machine does matter, (being rigid, and no slop) but 8 out of 10 times the slicer is the reason for poor quality prints... slicer settings can be daunting, over time you will see what every setting does in relationship to the print and the quality of the print...

As a newbie in 3d printing it's honestly better to get a cheap machine to get a grip on everything, let that machine take the rigors of the learning curve...then get a quality name brand machine if you feel the need..

Last thing to keep in mind is a direct drive extruder and a bowden extruder print at different speeds.. the direct drive carriages are heavier and need to print slower for better quality... bowden can print faster because of less wieght..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back