Kraton 4S Body... done by LINE-X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2morrow Muggins

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I am new to the RC world, but something about it all fascinates me. I ended up choosing the Kraton 4S BLX as my first vehicle...I didn't want to go over the top and be totally out of my league, but I didn't want to stay behind and get bored in a couple of weeks either @ why I chose the 4S model. What I didn't know was that anything that can go wrong...WILL!...I ended up breaking so many parts...& making so many bonehead moves costing me loads of money. So I said to self...the only way for me to enjoy this life...is to go big with what I have & try to make this truck as indestructible as possible ...So I went nuts upgrading my Kraton...Now i'm into the truck like 4X's the amount truck. But what I'm really writing to you guys about is the Upgrade that I made to my Kraton 4S body...I've only seen one Youtube Vid on it of a guy who did his Typhone body the same way. I think its brilliant for both new and experienced riders who go buck-wyld with their RCs. The cost was $30USD :)

Attachments

• 20200310_133726~2.jpg
    20200310_133726~2.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Kraton Line-X2.jpg
    Kraton Line-X2.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Kraton Line-X3.jpg
    Kraton Line-X3.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Kraton Line-X4.jpg
    Kraton Line-X4.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Kraton Line-X5.jpg
    Kraton Line-X5.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Kraton Line-X6.jpg
    Kraton Line-X6.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Kraton Line-X8.jpg
    Kraton Line-X8.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Kraton Line-X9.jpg
    Kraton Line-X9.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Kraton Line-X11.jpg
    Kraton Line-X11.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Kraton Line-X12.jpg
    Kraton Line-X12.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Kraton Line-X15.jpg
    Kraton Line-X15.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Kraton Line-X19.jpg
    Kraton Line-X19.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Kraton Line-X20.jpg
    Kraton Line-X20.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 76
Who sprayed that? You went to the distributor? My friend had his new Dod.Ram bed done with Line-X. Cost him a bunch. Probably tripled the weight of that body? Looks sweet. And Functional for sure.(y) Did you consider spraying the inside versus the outside?

Who sprayed that? You went to the distributor? My friend had his new Dod.Ram bed done with Line-X. Cost him a bunch. Probably tripled the weight of that body? Looks sweet. And Functional for sure.(y)
ty so much...Yes I went directly to LineX not far from my area. I included the magnet they gave me with all of their info in the post. It's not a job that they would promote for because the material is so expensive and purchased in drums...if i remember correctly....but the owner was so kool...his name is Anthony...he's into some high end RC Boats..he showed me some pics that blew me away...they spray like 5-7 trucks a day...so they would just sneak in a spray of my little RC Body. I dropped off one day picked up the next. They only sprayed the top not the inside...but in fact if created and amazing strong flex. It doesn't feel like a big bulky heavy body.

Line-X did an awesome and very neat job on my friends Ram too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back