Kraton 4s body on BRCC 3s??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can a Kraton 4s body and mabey even Wing fit properly on the BRCC 3s?? If not what trimming and stuff would have to be done
Yep it will fit. You may need the Kraton body posts and wing to make it a smooth transition. The BRCC bumpers may or may not fit too. I haven’t owned the BRCC bumpers before to know for sure. Ed owns both and could give you more input there.

Yep it will fit. You may need the Kraton body posts and wing to make it a smooth transition. The BRCC bumpers may or may not fit too. I haven’t owned the BRCC bumpers before to know for sure. Ed owns both and could give you more input there.
And would the body posts mount easily??
Also I’m probably going to buy the TBR wheelie bar and bumpers if I’m doing all this or would that not work??

And would the body posts mount easily??
Yep. The chassis and towers are the exact same parts. The body posts are different for the 4S line. They have rocking body savers. I don’t know if they are necessary for the 4S body, but I would want them.

Yep. The chassis and towers are the exact same parts. The body posts are different for the 4S line. They have rocking body savers. I don’t know if they are necessary for the 4S body, but I would want them.
Okay and how about the TBR bumpers front and rear... would those work?? Sry if this a lot of questions I just rly want to do this and don’t want to get anything wrong or messed up on it

Okay and how about the TBR bumpers front and rear... would those work?? Sry if this a lot of questions I just rly want to do this and don’t want to get anything wrong or messed up on it
No problem. Questions are what this place is for. I think any of the 3S or 4S front bumpers will work fine. The rear is where you might want to do some digging due to the wheelie bar/wing mount. I use the Granite 3S wheelie bar with the Kraton wing and that setup works great for me. If I was buying something today I would just get the Outcast wheelie bar and wing. Some of these choices are personal preference.

If or when you do this, post pic's! I've been asking around since the 4s came out. :)

If or when you do this, post pic's! I've been asking around since the 4s came out. :)
I probably won’t do it for a little while mainly because I’m a teenager and too young for a job so it’s hard to get the money for all this but I will post when I do it
No problem. Questions are what this place is for. I think any of the 3S or 4S front bumpers will work fine. The rear is where you might want to do some digging due to the wheelie bar/wing mount. I use the Granite 3S wheelie bar with the Kraton wing and that setup works great for me. If I was buying something today I would just get the Outcast wheelie bar and wing. Some of these choices are personal preference.
Okay thank you so much... I’ll probably get it and see how it mounts to the BRCC bumper and wheelie bar and then decide what bumpers I want to get if any

I probably won’t do it for a little while mainly because I’m a teenager and too young for a job so it’s hard to get the money for all this but I will post when I do it
Huum, well summer is over so I guess selling lemon aide or mowing lawns are out of the question. ;)

Huum, well summer is over so I guess selling lemon aide or mowing lawns are out of the question. ;)
Yeah lol I work around my property as much as I can and my parents pay me a decent bit because these dang trucks are so expensive to keep up but my truck is normally down for a couple of weeks to a month at a time sadly... my whole Christmas list is rc parts tho... including everything that happened in this thread and a 4s esc and motor?‍♂️?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back