Kraton Kraton 4S Bumper options??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denver5280

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hey fam,

I picked up a shiny new Kraton 4S to be brother to my BRCC. I’m now looking to add more protection against front end collisions. I read older threads mentioning the T Bone VX6 front bumper was recommended for the Kraton 4S but I can’t find one in stock anywhere. Anyone using any other options or mods for a good front bumper??

I just bought the RPM version. Looking to install it very soon. It is the only option I could find.
That is going to be a bit tricky, do you have a counter sink bit?

Hey fam,

I picked up a shiny new Kraton 4S to be brother to my BRCC. I’m now looking to add more protection against front end collisions. I read older threads mentioning the T Bone VX6 front bumper was recommended for the Kraton 4S but I can’t find one in stock anywhere. Anyone using any other options or mods for a good front bumper??
Ripp they resupplied 2 days ago the stock was full i personally got the outcast 4s bumper from tbone instead in order more protection and im going to relocate one of the stick thing

Click the notify me button on T bone's site. They had bumpers available twice in the last 24 hours. They go quick when people get notified. I bought mine as soon as I received the email.

I got the outcast 4s front better than the kraton one
Can you post pics of it on the car. Did it need any modifications, or is the only difference a second bar? I didn't order it because some items say for outcast/Kraton, but the bumper said outcast only

Can you post pics of it on the car. Did it need any modifications, or is the only difference a second bar? I didn't order it because some items say for outcast/Kraton, but the bumper said outcast only
I have someone who did this on youtube i don't have the bumper yet maybe in 3 weeks lol. I receive my jims bearings tomorrow kraton going to get build tomorrow the front diff has the combinaison of an used crown gear and ring gear who are both in okay shape front diff never dies anyway so

I would much rather they went back to the old way, I would rather have to wait 2-3 weeks for a bumper than have to spam refresh hoping I am one of the lucky ones to get one.

Look at his channel he has a lot of videos about is kraton 4s on 6s im going to modifie might move one nerf bar down and dril holes for it like he did or just completly remove the top one idk yet
I don't have the bumper yet

Ripp they resupplied 2 days ago the stock was full i personally got the outcast 4s bumper from tbone instead in order more protection and im going to relocate one of the stick thing
Dang I missed this email!

Just installed the tbone racing bumper and have to say I wish Rpm made a bumper for the K4s. Hoping it's better than the original, but the fit and finish is lacking in my opinion. If it was molded like the K6s RPM bumper they would have been able to keep the tabs that clip into the chassis and it just feels a lot cheaper. Looks good from the front though.
20200523_125901.jpg
20200523_125850.jpg

Just installed the tbone racing bumper and have to say I wish Rpm made a bumper for the K4s. Hoping it's better than the original, but the fit and finish is lacking in my opinion. If it was molded like the K6s RPM bumper they would have been able to keep the tabs that clip into the chassis and it just feels a lot cheaper. Looks good from the front though. View attachment 82049View attachment 82050
Thats why i bought the outcast 4s one because its better looking and more protection

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back