SOLD / FOUND Kraton 4s Diff gears just exploded. Need used diff, or AR310775 Diff outdrives & AR310865 Diff planet gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
OK. Well if you have been following my thread about my slipper clutch I had just got the slipper to stop slipping with some red loctite. I went out to test it and within a few seconds my rear end was locking up. I knew something was very wrong so I took it apart and found what you see in the pic below. The diff outdrives and planet gears basically exploded. The AR310872 case got damaged too, but I have a few spares for that so I just need those 2 parts (AR310775 Diff outdrives & AR310865 Diff planet gears). I found a couple diffs on Ebay that have the parts I need but Im pretty broke at the moment so Im turning here for help. Anyone have either a full used working diff, or just the AR310775 Diff outdrives & AR310865 Diff planet gears they can spare? Id pay for USPS 1st class shipping, then when I get some more money Ill gladly pay you back for the parts. Just want to be able to get up and running again. Been pretty frustrated lately with this thing and just want it to finally work. Thank you!!!!
20200810_204218.jpg

Let me take a look and see what I have.. I should be able to help you out..?.. I will take a look tomorrow afternoon man..

Where are you located? I have everything you need ... ARA310956 (diff set).. do you want a new pinion as well?

I'll send you all this stuff if you just replace it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back