Kraton kraton 4s has been chosen to partner my typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
hello everyone ,i`m having a brilliant time with my typhon 3s and its 2.8 badlands , every single night i`m outside with my temporary ramp and torches . so , although 4s will be two much in my small garden , i`ve decided to get a kraton 4s for xmas ( will use 3s when at home ) and i can`t wait , have looked at one at my local hobby shop and i want it , christ these cars are the best , they drive great , they look great and even i can flip one too , put my ramp to near vertical and up the car goes , i am one very happy arrma user , just have to wait for the xmas pay packet now

hello everyone ,i`m having a brilliant time with my typhon 3s and its 2.8 badlands , every single night i`m outside with my temporary ramp and torches . so , although 4s will be two much in my small garden , i`ve decided to get a kraton 4s for xmas ( will use 3s when at home ) and i can`t wait , have looked at one at my local hobby shop and i want it , christ these cars are the best , they drive great , they look great and even i can flip one too , put my ramp to near vertical and up the car goes , i am one very happy arrma user , just have to wait for the xmas pay packet now
I have both as well. Love them both for different reasons. The Kraton is great for bashing, just be sure to soak the a-arms in WD40 when you get it. They are the sole weak point that I’ve found. Almost everything else is durable with reasonable abuse. The only other issue is slipper adjustment. Make sure it isn’t too tight. Make sure the motor mesh is properly set. Make sure the shocks didn’t leak. But those are going to be standard things to check on any model you buy.

I must have the only local model shop in the country who does not want to sell me a kraton , popped in today to have another look at the kraton 4s and 8s . That 8s is huge , anyways , they recon there’s no point in me buying the kraton cos I already got the typhon 3s , I’ll still have one for Xmas though

I just hit a curb almost full speed with one wheel at -7 celcius my car did a almost 2 360 in the air and surprisently nothing broke even motor plate still straight arrma tuff i quess with the stock minikawa lps
But when i had 2-3 feet jump with my bakcflip lps with minikawa wheels my rear wheel shadered and flew off ? I quess i wont be cooking my tires to get the glue off next time?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back