Kraton Kraton 4s is not as fast as it should be

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I put the 15 T pinion in my Kraton 4s and with the stock one it should already reach 80 -85 km/h and on 15 T a guy said you will get near 90 km/ h but mine reaches only 77km/h i am bit disappointed, i measured the speed with a smartphone and the street was a bit wet but can that be the reason for that big of a difference?

Did you switch tires or are you still running the stock Minokawa tires (or something of an equivalent diameter)?

Two calculators I have show theoretical max speeds of around 95-97 kph.

Did you switch tires or are you still running the stock Minokawa tires (or something of an equivalent diameter)?

Two calculators I have show theoretical max speeds of around 95-97 kph.
I am running the stock minokawas

What do you mean by the throttle endpoints ? I have set the ESC to punch level 5

this is to match the end point of the ESC to the end point of the transmitter (max throttle on the transmitter = max throttle on the ESC). If it’s not set properly you may not get full throttle on the ESC even if you are pulling all the way on the transmitter.

DBD67626-29D4-41A2-B1E0-4B94EEFB2357.jpeg

this is to match the end point of the ESC to the end point of the transmitter (max throttle on the transmitter = max throttle on the ESC). If it’s not set properly you may not get full throttle on the ESC even if you are pulling all the way on the transmitter.

View attachment 110612I did that maybe it will help

View attachment 110612
You are my man Oh my god I never thought my rig can be this fast !!!!! I did 93 kph measured with my phone unbelievable. And it’s crazy fast accelerating. Thank you a lot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back