Kraton Kraton 4s Motor bearing size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bars&tone RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
Hi everyone!
Wanted to see if anyone knew what size bearing the Kraton 4S motor has? I had the front bearing blow apart on me and I was trying to find a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone!
Wanted to see if anyone knew what size bearing the Kraton 4S motor has? I had the front bearing blow apart on me and I was trying to find a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What's up buddy.. @sissupr got you squared away..?.. I use Jim's myself in my motors.. I typically grab the stainless set for them..?..

There are 2 cans for some reason, one can the bearings are the same at both ends.. (pretty sure older one)
The other can has a larger bearing in the end of the can.. the kit you buy from jims should come with all 3... ✌

If the bearing exploded your motor is shot

Not necessarily, as long as the magnets are still solid in the rotor and the windings didn't get smashed it will work just fine..?

Not necessarily, as long as the magnets are still solid in the rotor and the windings didn't get smashed it will work just fine..?
In my case i had the motor coils everywhere next to the bearing seats in motor works but cant trust that if the coils are damaged and ripped

Luckily just the bearing came apart when I pulled the motor apart because I heard a noise going on in there LOL
You lucky af ? i opened my motor because it was making a air noise the kind of noise when someone tries to smell its own breath but 10times louder when car was rolling off throttle the first time the bearing cage snaped seizing my ceramic bearing shut and motor this time i opened it in time and saw i forgot to put one tiny brass spacer and the shaft had play because of it. Bearing was full of dust powder somehow they never failed on me on that bearing brand.

Cleaned my bearing and it spins like new again ceramic bearings are tough it had play a bit like every bearing but if it still spins like butter without feling anything while it spins to me its good to go i hope lel.have cut a hole under the spur gears of my typhon and kraton to let all the crap dall out like clutch powder and crap that sneaks inside the motor module a lot of people here do this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back