Kraton Kraton 4s no longer listed on Arrma website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketzx1

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Infraction 4x4
Have any of you noticed that the Kraton 4s isn’t in the lineup when you click Trucks for vehicle type on Arrmas site? Do you all think it’s Arrma getting things ready for the V2 coming next year? Or has the Kraton 4s not been all that popular? Other than bending motor plates and stripped one rear diff, it’s been bullet proof for me.

Need to get new tires soon though... ?

image.jpg

5E941F7E-AA9C-4B8B-A1C7-B85A02FB7153.jpeg

You can still get to it at the bottom of the page - second one down from 1/10 ELECTRIC OFF-ROAD VEHICLES.

It disappeared a few weeks ago and then reappeared soon after.

ArrmaVehicles.jpg

Did they say anything about when exactly they're going to release V2 for 4s lineup? All I know is 2021.

Can't wait for kraton 4s v2..

Did they say anything about when exactly they're going to release V2 for 4s lineup? All I know is 2021.

2021 is all they said

I can’t wait either, I hope they find a way to address the bendy motor plates ?

First quarter of 2021 or March 2021 in sounds a lot better than just 2021.

I think it have to be massive upgrade like stiffened chassis, metal differentials, new orings in shocks, sealed bearings, proper radio gear like now with 3s V3. Just wondering how much more it will cost compared to 2019 version.

I hope all the adressed issues will be eliminated though as I love the look of kraton as well as the way it handles.

First quarter of 2021 or March 2021 in sounds a lot better than just 2021.

I think it have to be massive upgrade like stiffened chassis, metal differentials, new orings in shocks, sealed bearings, proper radio gear like now with 3s V3. Just wondering how much more it will cost compared to 2019 version.

I hope all the adressed issues will be eliminated though as I love the look of kraton as well as the way it handles.
I don’t think you’re getting more than what they fixed in the 3S line with the same $20 bump in price.

I don’t think you’re getting more than what they fixed in the 3S line with the same $20 bump in price.

Well, in 3s line Arrma has fixed most of the things people been complaining about so it looks like they're listening to what's being said on YouTube reviews, forums, in FB groups etc. Let's hope they'll do the same this time and make the drivetrain stand 4s power.

Well, in 3s line Arrma has fixed most of the things people been complaining about so it looks like they're listening to what's being said on YouTube reviews, forums, in FB groups etc. Let's hope they'll do the same this time and make the drivetrain stand 4s power.

For myself, other than the motor plates bending, the drivetrain handles 4s power pretty well.

I stripped out the rear diff because of the bent motor plate. I still have stock plastic driveshafts on mine. Original tires too.

Though I’m sure I haven’t ran my Kraton as much or as hard as some of the other guys around here have.

Have any of you noticed that the Kraton 4s isn’t in the lineup when you click Trucks for vehicle type on Arrmas site? Do you all think it’s Arrma getting things ready for the V2 coming next year? Or has the Kraton 4s not been all that popular? Other than bending motor plates and stripped one rear diff, it’s been bullet proof for me.

Need to get new tires soon though... ?

View attachment 101841

View attachment 101840
They need to expand the 4s line. They should give the big rock the 4s treatment. The 3s line already has the granite, two 3s monster trucks seems a little redundant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back