SOLD / FOUND Kraton 4s RTR with Spektrum system and TRB RC bellcrank bearings ALMOST BRAND NEW! $340 Shipped (or $370 with TWO Zeee 4500mah 50C 3s lipos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Wow that sold fast. Just sold on Ebay.

Hello forum. Ive got another one to sell. This times its a basically brand new Kraton 4s. After Christmas, my own purchases, and the conversion I did I ended up with a Kraton 4s and an Outcast 4s so I am selling the Kraton. Like I said its almost brand new. The only places it has any marks are the front and rear skid plates and the wheelie bar wheels from when these parts were on the Outcast 4s (See pics 7 and 8). Most of the parts were literally never used. I also installed TRB RC sealed bearings in the steering bellcrank. The tires were used for one street run when they were on my Outcast 4s and have been vented and have Gorilla tape covering the inside wheel holes. I also used some silver paint to paint the "nuts and bolts" on the wheels for a bit of added detail. Heres a list of what has not been used at all:

Chassis
Body
A-Arms
Wing
Tower to tower brace
Servo
Radio system
Tool Kit

It comes with the truck of course, the stock Spektrum system, a Spektrum IC5 ESC loop connector, the manual, tool kit, some extra shock spacers, the stock plastic steering bushings, and most of the decal sheet in the original box. All you need is your own 3 or 4s lipo battery and charger. Selling for $340 shipped. If you really need batteries I will throw in TWO Zeee 4500mah 50C 3s lipos with IC5's for an extra $30. So $340 shipped with no batteries, or $370 shipped with the batteries to the lower 48. Most likely will be UPS or Fed Ex ground to keep cost down. If you want it faster and are willing to pay the difference between ground and USPS Priority we can do that as well. If interested please PM me and we will go from there. Paypal only. I have sold a few items here in the forum so I have at least some rep here as a seller. Thank you!!!

Also listed on Ebay for $379.95 with batteries. Selling less here due to Ebays fees. But if you prefer to buy it there here is the link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293409241690

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg